Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on December 2, 2012
This mono earphone is cheap and works well. Mine was ordered from the seller BestDealUSA. The quality is above average. The cord is very long, about 45", and very thin and flexible (felt more like silicone coated, instead of cheap plastic).
on April 11, 2013
I wanted specifically mono earphones, because I only use one side and was tired of the unused earbud dangling around my chest all the time. I wanted something inexpensive because I tend to be hard on earbuds (drop them and step on them, close them in the car door, etc.). Sound's not terrific, but I use them for audio books, not music, so that's not quite as important. Whether they hold up is yet to be seen.
on December 21, 2013
Can't beat these for the price! To be clear, you get TWO single cord earbuds in the package. Get 'em while they are still this price.Clear sound. Would buy again in a flash.
on June 8, 2013
I do not like these at all. I didn't expect stereo or booming base; I didn't expect much at all because they were so cheap. I just wanted to hear my portable TV a little better. With these, I can't even make out words being said because they're so muffled. I would definitely not consider these again.
on September 29, 2014
Previously I had posted a negative review of this product---Only to find out that I was wrong. I said it did not work and was junk but the fact is that the problem existed in my player and not this product. Now I have verified that it did work and I am sorry for my error. Furthermore the seller was very gracious in his response. He sent me a second unit, no charge, at at his own expense because he was concerned----that was above the call of duty. His action earns my admiration and recommendation----You can't go wrong dealing with people like that-----He deserves our business and he will always have mine.
on February 2, 2013
We used these for a hearing assist system at my job. People prefer this type of sealing bud over the old "foam over driver" versions we have. Rubber is removable to be cleaned.
on May 28, 2013
As other reviewers have mentioned, the product works just ok. My biggest gripes are the following: (1) the cord is too think (almost to the point of being flimsy). On the flip side, it's very flexible. (2) The plastic on the ear bud is really really really bad. It's not a tight fit, and the circular edge chafes against the ear (because it folds on itself.)
The sound quality itself is not too bad.
I paid $3 for it so shouldn't really complain...
on August 20, 2015
I wasn't sure what to expect for $4. Seems like decent build quality, it definitely channels both L and R audio into one earbud. It only comes with one rubber ear piece, so I swapped it out for a different size from another set of ear buds. I'm not an audiophile, but the sound quality is crummy. It sounds like I stuffed a cotton ball in my ear when I'm using it. I played with the equalizer settings on my iPod and couldn't get much improvement. It produces a muffled, flat sound. If my intent was to actually listen closely to music or podcasts with this, and not just sweat into it and compliment wind noise out on the road, I'd send it back. BUT … I DO get both channels in one ear (have you ever missed the full effect of your favorite part of a song by having only one ear in? No good!) while I'm out riding my bike now, and don't have the unused bud dangling down my jersey. I'll probably spend more on a different item when this one wears out.
on August 24, 2014
I purchased this to listen to podcasts and talk radio. It was very inexpensive. Yet it's not even worth the small price I paid. First, even with the volume turned up all the way on my iPhone, iPod, radio, whatever, I could barely hear it. Then, the ear piece just fell apart, split open, rendering it completely useless. It's not worth the time to return it. But don't even waste the few dollars charged for this piece of junk.
on April 20, 2013
Ordered this particular product not so much from reviews but rather it was literally the only type available.
I was looking for a single ear type headphone as I prefer to not plug up both ears even when listening to media.
This item is pretty basic. The earbud is a rubber type attached to a somewhat lightweight, 47" cord ending with the 3.5mm male plug. Long-term durabliity remains to be seen.
In usage I found while the audio performance to be adequate, quality was lacking. I could distinguish voices adequately, but the overall audio was tinny and hollow, music particularly suffers. In all fairness I have not yet reset my devices' sound from stereo to mono so quality may improve but I doubt it.
So far this product performs about average if your listening is restricted to voice only and not music or anything that has audio effects.