Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on November 7, 2015
Cute owl but quality is only so so. The material is thin and it isn't lined so isn't quite warm enough for our MN winter. Additional, after first wash the eyeballs started to peel off. I was able to sew it back on and it's now lasted through 2 winter/falls. It's listed as newborn but fits up to about 12-18 months for both my girls. My 3 year old can still squeeze it on her head but its snug.
review image
on March 28, 2013
I originally bought this for a newborn but it was entirely too big for a baby. I gave it instead to my 3 yr old niece, who loves it and fits perfectly. The pic doesn't do it justice, it is absolutely adorable!
on September 18, 2014
I bought this for a Halloween owl costume I am making for my ten month old but after receiving this I decided that the quality is so exceptional it will be my daughter's go-to hat here in Seattle when the weather changes this Fall. Definitely not for a newborn though - older baby or toddler only.
on September 6, 2013
I bought another hat in blue that had the eye lashes as well. It would have helped to have the eyelashes on this hat to make it more whimsical--right now it looks a bit scary ;). I do love the colors. The pinks are very vibrant.
on December 8, 2013
Great hat for the price, bought it in both colors... Picture online represents the product perfectly. Will buy again for the next baby who is born. Like other reviews have stated, it is not newborn size, probably 4-5 months and up.
on March 13, 2014
I bought this for my Aunt's baby shower gift. She is inlove with owls and knew she would love it. Her daughter is now old enough to wear it and I have never seen anything more adorable for a baby to wear. I am certainly going to be buying more of these.
on June 28, 2013
I bought this for newborn pictures. Perfect!
My daughter has a bigger head (15 inches at birth)
So I would not recommend for smaller.
Fast delivery
on March 18, 2013
Loved this handmade hat!!! Can't wait til our little girl can fit into it! Being born a 4lb cutie...she's still a bit too small.Would highly recommend this hat!
on January 6, 2013
The price is fantastic, and the hat is so cute! I wasn't sure what I would be getting, but I am more than impressed.
on April 30, 2013
I bought this for my 8month old granddaughter. It fits just right and is such a cute hat. She's tugged on the owl ear a bit too much and I've had to reattach it.