4.0 out of 5 stars Great case....
I knew at the price I paid that it would not be leather. Still it looks nice. Holds the Kindle secure. There is an elastic place to hold a pen or a pen shaped book light. a large size (all of the front cover) pocket and a small one (twice the size of a credit card)

Published on May 17, 2011 by PurrrpleKitty

2.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery
Published on September 10, 2011 by Gem

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case...., May 17, 2011
This review is from: Neewer Leather Case For Amazon Kindle 3 eBook Reader (Purple) (Accessory)

I have to say it does smell a little funny. I'm hoping over time and handling it will go away. Even if it smells funny forever I will still use it.

I would like to warn others that this is NOT the kind of case that will fold back on itself. You have to hold it like a real BOOK.

I hope this review helps.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, September 10, 2011
Gem (West Michigan) - See all my reviews
Delivery of this cover was fast! It arrived days before my Kindle. There are two pockets inside, one large, one smaller. The smaller inside pocket rubs across the Kindle screen whenever you close the cover. Not good. The pencil holder which is unnecessary rubs against the arrow that turns pages. I wanted purple and it was the only purple one available. Unfortunately I didn't do my homework and look closely at the inside. Also the bottom corner straps cover some of the keyboard so you have to lift the Kindle if you want to type. It's cheap. I was more careful in selecting a replacement, going for the safety of the Kindle rather than the color of the cover.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't do it's job, July 23, 2011
C. Vara (Portsmouth, VA United States) - See all my reviews
The case is pretty - I like the feel and look of the leather. That said, the case doesn't hold the Kindle as it is intended to do. The elastic tabs on the left side are good, but the upper and lower tabs on the right side have no elastic and are too short to properly fit over the corners of the Kindle. I'm very afraid my Kindle will fall out - can't take that chance, so I won't use it. It's not worth spending the postage to return it, so will throw it away. Probably won't be ordering anything else from Neewer company because of their poor quality control.

2.0 out of 5 stars ok..., September 21, 2011
The latest generation does not fit in this well. Basically-it barely holds it. Very disappointed but I got it for less than $10. I got what I paid for! :) I like the color and feel of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what I need it to do and looks good., August 31, 2011
Kindle Customer (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I didn't expect much for what I paid, six dollars, but I have to admit that I'm favorably impressed. The tabs hold my kindle securely, even when I shook it vigorously (over the bed, just in case.) It's very lightweight, a pretty dusty purple color, and has a soft ultrasuede lining. I really like the pockets and the pen/penlight holder, exactly as shown. It's just what I needed to hold my Kindle, for now. It had a very slight chemical odor that other reviewers noticed, but it faded within five minutes. The only thing I really don't like about it is that the magnet in the flap that holds it closed is not very strong. It only holds it lightly closed, and the flap sticks out from the side more than I would like when in either the closed or the open position. With a better magnet, this would be a five star case. It definitely does what I need it to do and looks good doing it.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., December 5, 2011
Mary T. Bain (Collinsville, IL) - See all my reviews
The material is most definitely not leather, and the magnetic clasp doesn't always catch quite right, but it serves its purpose. It's less bulky than my more expensive case, so my Kindle will fit more easily into my purse but still be protected. Don't buy this cover if you're looking for high quality, because you'll be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but..., September 1, 2011
The case was really cute and the purple color was just like the picture. However, the magnetic closure was crooked. :(
However, unlike other reviewers, i did not notice any bad odor. Sure, if you put your nose on it, it smells like fake leather, but otherwise its fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars purple cover, November 25, 2011
Joe Van Haelst (Newark, NY 14513) - See all my reviews
its a second purchase for my wifes use, works fine does what its supposed to do, was received on time,price was right

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case for my wife, November 21, 2011
Really loved this case. Not too fancy and a bargain price!!! Just wanted a simple cover and that's what she got.She's a LSU fan, so the purple was PERFECT!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 16, 2011
This product is great- perfect fit, love the color, protects my Kindle, lightweight- all at a good price. Couldn't ask for more.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›