* Neutral Density (ND) filters can reduce the intensity of light without appreciably changing its color. Classic ND filters have different f-stop reduction numbers and transmittance thus generated can be applied for different shooting conditions, such as portraiture, water falls, fountain etc.
* Our ND Fader is a compact all-in-one variable neutral density fader filter that adjusts the amount of light reduction with just the twist of your wrist. The index marks on the filter let you know exactly the amount of reduction at a glance. Giving you clear and precise shots at whichever density you are using. It is able to adjust neutral density freely from ND2 to ND400. You only need to carry one single filter with the same capability with ND2, ND4, ND8 ND16 ND32... and ND400. It offers you the freedom the create different neutral density freely. Specifications:
* Type: Fader ND
* Color: Black
* Rotating: Yes
* Neutral Density Grade: 2 - 400
* Material: High Quality Optical Glass
* Filter Thread Size (attach to lens): 86mm Note:
* According to the optics theorem, it is not recommended to apply this filter for wide angle lens (<24mm, 35mm film format equivalent).
* Image quality may drop when focal length above 200mm Package contents:
* 1x 86mm Adjustable Variable ND Filter