5.0 out of 5 stars Good Battery
Received the battery as advertised and expected. Charged this battery and inserted in camera. Had camera to Nascar race, where I took pictures and video all day without problems and the battery still had approximately half charge left. Low cost and good quality battery. Would recommend to anyone needing this type of battery.
Published on April 25, 2011 by M. Falls

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY
You get what you pay for. These are junk. It swelled up and got stuck in my camera. Since I happen to know something about batteries, I know this is because of a major flaw in design and/or construction. It's a good thing it didn't explode.
Published 14 months ago by W. Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Battery, April 25, 2011
M. Falls "Marsaries" (Botetourt County, Va USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Neewer Rechargeable Li-Ion Camera Battery to Replace Sony NP-BN1 (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fraction of the cost!!!!!, January 3, 2011
Well it was $50 for this battery from my local store, Sony brand of course. Amazon had the Sony brand at half that price, what a deal. But this was half that price. It arrived today I charged it up and my Sony DSC-W350 worked just fine. So for a fraction fo the price it works as advertized. Is this as good as the Sony brand, only time will tell. But at this price I can buy more than one of these allowing a spare. So what a deal :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rechargeable Replacement Battery Np-BN1 Fro Sony, June 5, 2011
All I can say these two New batterys were cherper and worked just as good as the one that came with My New Sony DSCW570/B...Yes I would buy more if I need Them...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, April 27, 2011
The battery is working beautifully. The delivery was on schedule and very prompt. It is much better to pay a fraction of the cost for a battery that will perform just as good as the very expensive models in the stores. I would definitely recommend using this company to anyone who wants good service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, June 18, 2011
As cheap as this battery was, I was prepared for a scam or some flimsy knockoff, but this battery worked great. It held a charge just as long (if not longer) as the battery that came with the camera, and I've had no problems. I got this as a backup battery to take with me on a vacation, and it held up to some heavy use. I took enough pictures to drain the battery and then fully recharged it several times over a few weeks, without any noticeable decline in performance. An excellent value for my money.

Update (9/19/13): This battery remains working well 2+ years later. I just bought another one to give me some more flexibility on long trips.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spare battery for Sony DSC-W350 camera, March 5, 2011
The product was exactly what I wanted and works fine. An unexpected free bonus from the seller was a plastic case for storing the battery. I am very pleased with the transaction.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, October 24, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars piece of crap, December 20, 2012
I can't get it to charge in my camera charger. It's not work sending back. I Won't buy it again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery and price, June 18, 2012
I've had this battey for over 6 mths and it works great. I liked the price compared to local stores.

1.0 out of 5 stars battery, January 18, 2012
I bought two of these batteries,and they worked fine for three or four recharges now they say they are not compatiable.