Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Neewer Rubber Bicycle Torch Mount Bike Cycling Flashlight LED Holder
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on May 2, 2012
Hello everyone

I am an avid cyclist and I ride my bike everywhere. I have been relying on these mounts to hold my flashlights for a long long time during all my rides and they are very sturdy in holding my flashlights. You can count on these mounts to survive from bashes and bumps on the road with only the exception of the quality of the flashlight your are using. Although conventional bike lights may already include a mounts for them on the handlebar of your bike, the lights are held on by weak and hard plastic that can be susceptible to cracks and other damages in minor or serious abuse on them. Unlike conventional bicycle light mounting include with the light itself, this universal flashlight mount on bicycle can easily absorb shocks from abuse because it is made of hard, flexible and thick rubber. From my experience, using this kind of flashlight mount, I am able to expand your my of choosing from a variety of flashlights at a much cheaper price than conventional bicycle lights sold in stores. I can also find cheaper and brighter flashlights on amazon such as the Trustfire flashlight with a variety of different lumens to accommodate my needs. For example, I went to home depot and bought 2 sturdy industrial flashlight, which are the Coast PX45 and the Rayovac Indestructible Flashlight at around 140-200 lumens. Although both these lights are a little wide for the mount, they both fit perfectly and snugly without falling off even after rough bumps.
In addition, I sometimes mount my flashlight with the rubber torch upside down to accommodate other stuff on top of the handlebar such as a bell, water bottle hold and other big lights. The rubber torch can also be mounted upside down on your handlebar with the flashlight coming from the handlebar instead of the top. Anyway, I will try to find some pictures to explain to everyone. This is a really sturdy mount, I highly recommended as long as your flashlights are not too big such as the one that uses D cell batteries.
Cheers
Everyone
on September 1, 2012
This is a simple product that is surprisingly well designed. The knurled knob on the mounting screw allows tightening without tools. I am using it to hold a Terralux LightStar 220 flashlight onto my handlebars, which gives much brighter lighting than most dedicated bicycle lights. This unit holds the flashlight well for my commuting trips although it does have a bit of "give." Thus it might not be secure enough for really rough trail riding.

Update Oct 9, 2012: After a couple of months the rubber cracked and broke through on one side, making the item useless. Downgrading this to two stars -- it does work, but reliability is suspect. For the price, it's worth taking a chance.
on October 9, 2012
The mount works well on two of my cycles. Very simple to install. Make sure you tighten it down enough. A tip for a secure fit: spray the hadlebar with hairspray when you install it. When the hairspray dries, it will act as a non-permanent glue. Good little mount.
on May 7, 2012
Works decently, but doesn't clamp close enough for smaller AA style LED flashlights. I used a small piece of shelf liner to hold it in place and it holds.
on November 1, 2012
Perfect fit for my bike and flashlight.
The hard rubber is strong, but flexes just enough to snap in my Ultrafire WF 501b Led Flashlight.
Ultrafire WF 501b Cree Xml T6 3 Mode Cree Led Flashlight 900 Lumens

with these batteries.
Ultrafire Li-Ion Rechargeable 18650 with IC Protection (pair)
UltraFire 18650 3000mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery (Pair) + Charger Combo

This combination is excellent for night riding and so inexpensive, you can go nuts and mount a pair on your handlebars, but one is quite adequate.

Happy Trails...
on August 8, 2012
This light holder fits my bike pretty well. after i put it on and off a few times it streched so i had to put a little tape on handlebars. an easy fix, for the price it works and holds your light firmly. even when it loosens, it will not fall off. good enough for the price.
on December 20, 2012
I'm sure this simple functional rubber block mount would work well on a bicycle as intended. I've used it to install my small LED flashlight (not included) on my mobility scooter so I can aim it correctly.
on October 7, 2013
This looked like a good idea, but it is so inflexible in what size handle bar and light it will work with that I can't recommend it to anyone. I did manage to squeeze a light into it and it didn't fall out, but I didn't feel secure about it.
on September 6, 2012
Should be fine for a fat (AAA three pack or 18650) flashlight, tight fit. Time will tell how long it will stay tight.

10/24/12 Update: Very handy. Fits my 25mm flashlight barrel perfectly, tight. Still tight after repeated usage, just ordered another one. I'm using a Cree SA-9, 7 Watt flashlight that accepts a 18650 or 3-AAA battery pack. Great alternative to the dedicated bicycle light. I like versatility.
on October 29, 2012
I live in a college campus and my Bell Dawn Patrol LED Headlight was stolen from its mounting bracket. I discovered this cheaper flashlight holder and mounted a $2 LED flashlight from a local discount store. I also secured the holder and the flashlight with zip ties for additional security.

I purchased a couple of these holders as back-up...

See 1 answered question