5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than it seems, but measure first
UPDATE 2/14/2012
I've upgraded to 5 stars. Maybe I've just gotten used to the bag, maybe it's stretched a bit; for whatever reason the camera seems to fit better. The bag has been used a lot and is holding up great. I was going to change the strap but I've decided it's not an issue.
I ended up liking this so much I bought another one for my FZ150. Plenty of...
Published on August 4, 2011 by now what

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap big bag
This bag is pretty big for a small camera! It fits my Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ47 camera and there's space to spare. This is no bad at all unless you want a bag that just fits your camera. Front zipper compartment can hold camera's charger and extra batteries.

Published on November 25, 2011 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than it seems, but measure first, August 4, 2011
This review is from: Neewer LARGE Camera Case/Bag for CANON, NIKON, SONY, SAMSUNG, PENTAX, KODAK, PANASONIC, LEICA DSLR Digital SLR Cameras (Camera)
UPDATE 2/14/2012
I ended up liking this so much I bought another one for my FZ150. Plenty of room for that camera plus a lot of other stuff!
More good points about the bag:
--In the previous review I neglected to mention that there is also a single non-closure pocket inside the bag, which is convenient to slip in anything from postcards to a small camera manual.
--The strap adjusts easily and has swivel attachements, so it doesn't get all twisted up.

----------------
I'm upgrading this to 4 stars after using it for a couple of days. I've been riding around on a bicycle near the beach, the camera (in the bag) slung across my back, stopping to take pictures as I went. This bag works quite well for this purpose, and I could see it being very handy on a trip or while hiking.
The good:
--Very easy to open the bag and extract the camera (Pentax K-5 with 55-300mm lens attached).
--Snug but not tight fit (for this camera) means no sliding around in the bag.
--Compact size (not, it's not "large") is convenient for putting on a table or chair.

The so-so:
--Single zipper pocket is adequate for filter, small remote, WB balance cap, reading glasses (for reading screen), small notepad & pen (for writing down settings for different shots); not much more. For a casual outing, it's OK.
--Padding is OK, but don't drop it. (But why on earth would you want to? Take care of your gear, and your gear will take care of you.)

The bad:
--Strap is too narrow; OK for short carry but could be uncomfortable for long carry.
--You could carry an extra lens (say, a shorter lens) but it would have to come out of the bag before you could get the camera in or out.
--As mentioned below, the specs are not accurate. This is why I only gave it 3 stars to start with, but that was a reflection of the listing more than of the actual product.
______________
Previous review:

This is an OK bag. But the specs are wrong. If you measure the bag before you unwrap it, you'll find it is definitely not 9" high, but about 8". I bought this bag based on the stated specs and 9" would have been totally adequate. I have Pentax K-r with Pentax 55-300mm zoom attached. It just barely fits in the 8" space; it's actually a tad over 8". The Pentax lenses tend to be fairly compact, so if you are going to have any longer lens on your camera (or if your camera is larger), this is definitely not the bag for you. And if you want to carry an extra lens, don't get this bag.
The zippered compartment on the front of the bag is sufficient to hold a couple of filters, a small remote, an extra battery, and a WB lens cap. Not much more. Bottom line: this bag is adequate for a casual walk-around with one lens and a minimum of accessories.
Measure your gear and go from there.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap big bag, November 25, 2011

However the padding is not thick. So the protection provided is not great. The really bad part is main compartment doesn't have a zipper! Yes, just the flap to close the camera. Picture is not showing it clearly, so be aware before you buy.

I ended up getting another bag for my camera.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not at all what I expected, November 23, 2011
After reading many reviews, I purchased this bag for my DSLR. The truth is that I am quite disappointed. The bag has no padding, hence no protection for the camera at all. It is cheaply made and it does not even look so good. Just the truth (in my personal opinion!)

1.0 out of 5 stars Lunch, October 8, 2012
It's a nice bag actually but to call it large is beyond deceiving. Make yourself a nice triple decker sandwich, wrap it in foil, put it in the bag nothing else will fit...

1.0 out of 5 stars not what u expect, August 16, 2012
The bag is not as big as u think it is. I have a Nikon slr camera and it barely fit. I was very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for cameras!, January 25, 2012
I actually have 2 small cameras; 1 Cannon camera and 1 Kodak video camera. Both of these cameras, in their own cases, fitted perfectly into the front pocket. I was able to use the back, larger pocket for my wallet, cell phone, glasses and a small brush. It was absolutely a great accessory for my recent vacation to California; small compact and held everything I wanted to take with me.

3.0 out of 5 stars "Large"?, January 15, 2012
I'll start by saying, It is worth the price. But this in no way whatsoever "large" as advertised in the description. I use it as an accessory bag for my camera. There is no way my DSLR would ever fit in this thing.

2.0 out of 5 stars No strap, January 4, 2012
Fine quality for an economy camera bag but it should have come with a strap as pictured. I had to lug it around on a trip by hooking my finger through the D-ring where the strap should attach. Less than fun. I'm saving up to get a really nice camera bag though, so I'll lug this thing around a little longer as it was purchased to be used temporarily in the first place.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap but would only trust it with a cheap camera., July 10, 2011
The price is excellent, but in this particular case you get what you pay for. It is a little to small for my Canon DLSR T2i. The padding is also very thin. There is no room for extra lenses. I will be using this to carry things like lunch when I go to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case for walk around and discrete, August 7, 2011
This a camera case that allow me to carry my Sony alpha with a medium zoom lens. The main reason I bought it is because It is a discrete bag, nobody knows you carry a camera inside.