Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
I believe it should it basically screws onto the front of the lens similar to how a lens cover would. I have a D5000 with a stock 18-55 mm lense and it does work. There is a little bit of vignetting around some of the images but not bad. It is a decent attachment to try out a wide angle effect but it is not itself a lens
Feb 23, 2013 by A. Geisler
votes
It attaches to a lens with a 52 mm filter thread. Screw it in as you would a filter.
May 18, 2014 by Arthur M. Sterling
votes
Look at the very edge of your lens. There should be a number that will give you the true ring size you'll be using on your lens. If its 50, you'll need a step up ring, available here on amazon or even Best Buy I'd you like. This will fit on a 52mm thread. Just because the lens itself is 50mm it could have a thread size that is from 48-52mm, generally. If you already have a filter, the size of the thread will be listed on the edge of that.
Jun 7, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
Yes! This will need to attach to the primary lense
Mar 18, 2014 by UK
votes
Yes. The filter thread on the Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX is 52mm.
Dec 26, 2013 by Arthur M. Sterling
votes
Fix vignette Jul 25, 2013
I mounted the wide-angle adapter on a zoom lens and adjusted the zoom such that there was no visible problem with the corners being darker than anywhere else. Actually, I couldn't tell whether or not the wide-angle was doing anything so I discontinued using the adapter. It seemed to not be effective. I thought of getting a different adapter to fit just the front half to my lens but I have no idea if that would make a difference. Any suggestions, or your experience would be fine. Thanks for your input in advance. Robert_J_Golden@Yahoo.com
Jul 25, 2013 by Robert Golden
votes
The wide angle adapter screws into any lens that takes a 52mm filter. The most effect happens when you set your existing lens to the widest setting. For example, my lens is a 35mm to 80mm zoom and the wide angle works best at 35mm. It makes the angle of view slightly wider and that is what I wanted. Is is an amazing difference? Does it look like my (now lost) 19mm lens? No. But you do get more in your photos without backing up. For the price, you get what you pay for. I like it and I'd recommend you try it.
Mar 28, 2013 by Robert Golden
votes
Yes!
Mar 5, 2013 by Jazzy
votes
The size of the lens should be written on the side of the cap or can be found on the underside of the lens. It will be measured in mm.
Oct 29, 2011 by Dr. Pantz
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers