5.0 out of 5 stars Love beanies
Alright, I picked this up for my winter ensemble this year. Here we go!

STYLE/FIT
---------

Let me start by saying, I have a big head. So when I shop for beanies, I am left with two choices. Either 1) ears cold, or 2) can't see.

Published on May 23, 2012 by UltimoIce

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool hat, but is it worth the price?
This is a cool hat. It is not too thick, so it is good for a bit warmer weather. It streatches out after a couple of wears and does not keep it's original snug fit. It looks cool, but I don't think it is worth the coast, as I have a few other beanies that were below five bucks and look just as good, but don't streatch out.
Published on April 15, 2011 by Jennifer Rodriguez

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love beanies, May 23, 2012
This review is from: Neff Men's Daily Beanie Hat (Apparel)
Alright, I picked this up for my winter ensemble this year. Here we go!

STYLE/FIT
---------

This hat was the perfect size for me. It let me see, kept me warm, and allowed my medium length wavey hair to do its thing. I love the style. But it really is hard to find a good beanie that has the right material to fit well on big heads like mine.

My friends DID tell me at one point I looked like I was about to go rob someplace. But they are just jelly :p. No, but honestly it could be a bit more stylish. It's not bad, but it's not super trendy either.

DURABILITY
----------

I kind of mentioned this, but I will say that I have owned a lot of beanies in the past. Material composition is a big deal. If you have ever washed one of these things, you know what I mean. Most of them ball up and get fuzzy, like a little beanie fro. This one has not. I have washed it a handful of times, and it remains unfrayed. Again, this is a big deal.

COST
----

This really isn't that expensive people. Not for a quality product. You CAN buy three for a buck from your local dollar store. But read above sections and realize you will get what you pay for.

SUMMARY
-------

This is a good quality product for a reasonable price. It's not the most stylish piece, but it is effective, which is really what's important.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Beanie Ever, February 22, 2012
This review is from: Neff Men's Daily Beanie Hat (Apparel)
This is by far the best beanie i have ever owned. It stretches to fit your head size and after wearing it a few times it's perfect. You can wear it slouched or like a regular beanie. It's super soft , super warm, extremely stylish and you don't even feel like you're wearing it. I just ordered a second one and I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy!, April 21, 2011
This hat is super comfortable and very warm. It is pretty versatile too, it looks good regular or slouched. I'd recommend to everyone!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool hat, but is it worth the price?, April 15, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars love these beanies!, January 7, 2012
This review is from: Neff Men's Daily Beanie Hat (Apparel)
my boyfriend and i both love these beanies and switch with each other all of the time. they are super comfy and fit all kinds of hair (i have big curly hair, my boyfriend has short flippy hair). best when on sale. sorry to sound snobby, but i love these beanies so much it is hard to go back to wearing my other ones that are not neff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, June 23, 2014
Just as described, great beanie for daily use. I use it to form my hear after a shower to keep it down. Will not make you sweat just a good overall beanie for daily use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Camper, April 25, 2014
C. Caropino "Christie" (Temecula, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Bought this beanie for my husband who always has a problem with finding beanies that fit. It fits comfortably over the ears and he's excited to use it when we go camping. His only concern is that it seems lightweight and won't keep him warm on chilly nights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, April 8, 2014
Very soft and nice and stretchy. I got it as a birthday gift for my Boyfriend who has a big head and it fit him great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Warm, April 7, 2014
This was a very comfortable and very warm beanie.
It is long enough to cover up the entirety of your ears, but also easy to roll up to cover just your head.
When I first got the beanie, it seemed very lightweight, but when wearing it, it proved to provide plenty of warmth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hat, March 12, 2014
Teenage daughter bought this and loves it. She gets a lot of compliments. I wondered why she got orange, she said because it goes with a lot of stuff since she doesn't have anything else orange. Makes her easy to find in a crowd!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›