5.0 out of 5 stars A Nice Book, November 14, 2009
This review is from: Negotiate Like the Pros: A Top Sports Negotiator's Lessons for Making Deals, Building Relationships, and Getting What You Want (Hardcover)
Mr. Shrposhire did an excellent job with this book. The book help me understand my style of negotiating and why it's important to be prepared and to have a backup plan for the backup plan. I strongly recommend this book for anyone who wants to understand their style of negotiating and why it's important to have a open minded about the relationships you are building during the process of your negotiating .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Resource Book, February 20, 2010
Ken Shropshire wrote a terrific book. The book uses great story-telling to illustrate the key ways to be successful in any negotiation. I especially loved all the stories about how exhaustive preparation paid off. I would recommend this book to any small business owner who wants to learn how to always have the upper-hand in any business deal. Buy this book.