|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 1 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||01924A|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.46 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Neiko® 01924A Wire and Cable Stripper with Self-adjusting Jaws | 10 - 26AWG
|Price:||$15.14 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$4.85 (24%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- PRO-GRADE: This professional-grade, self-adjusting wire and cable cutter instantly removes insulation for clean stripping every time
- JAWS AUTOMATICALLY ADJUST: Unique automatically adjusting jaws firmly grab wire and cable and cut all common size wires from 10-26AWG
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Strips large and small gauge wires with very little effort and heavy-duty metal construction will last for years
- STRIP MULTIPLE WIRES: Includes length guide to strip multiple wires to the same length from 1/4" to 3/4"
- EASY TO HANDLE: Includes sharp universal blade and coated handles for a firm grip
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I have both, the differences are, the handle covers, the color of the plastic pieces and these are over $3.00 cheaper. Other than that, everything else is exactly the same including very good performance.
The Irwin handle covers offer a better grip where the Neiko are very smooth. Maybe that's where the $3.00 difference comes in.
It would be nice if Amazon had a compare feature.
The construction appears solid, and the wire cutter works alright. The real beauty is not having to position the wire in a certain slot and with one quick pull, the wire is striped.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have stripped a lot of wires in my life, and this tool is something I wish I had bought about 40 years ago. Brilliant. I would give it six stars if I could.Published 1 day ago by Elwood
They work, but done work. When I got them, I tried it on 12/2 romex. Worked great, so I threw away the packaging. Yesterday, I tried it on. Read morePublished 4 days ago by crabjoe
A bit stiff, but I expect they'll loosen up with repeated use. They do a great job on wire of many different gauges, and I find them particularly useful for stripping the outer... Read morePublished 15 days ago by Will Michaelis
MUCH better than I expected. I actually couldn't decide between this and the Klein 11061 or the Klein 11063, so I bought all three. Read morePublished 21 days ago by R Porter
When i was taking electronics course in college we were sold a pair of wire strippers where you determine the gauge and select the correct hole. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Y. Hegazi
I have a different manufacturers version of this (Which was a LOT more money) and had great luck with it. This one, unfortunately fell short. ALOT. It doesn't strip wires for crap. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Brian