4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of light for something so small
Published on November 3, 2010 by S. A. Drinkard

2.0 out of 5 stars Neiko Not So Bright 9-LED Flashlight 3 Pack
I was going on a camping trip and needed some flashlights, after seeing this product on Amazon and reading the reviews I decided it was a great price for other similar type products. I received everything on time and when they showed up I immediately tried them out. They all worked fine, except I felt they were not "Super Bright" as advertised.

I took them...
Published on November 10, 2011 by Rob

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of light for something so small, November 3, 2010
This review is from: Neiko 40440 Super-Bright 9-LED Heavy-Duty Compact Aluminum Flashlight, 3-Pack (Tools & Home Improvement)
I got this flash light because of its size, I wanted something small to keep in my purse. This does the trick, problem it is so good - even better than one of those big latern types that use a huge square batter, it doesn't just stay in my purse. I'll probably have to get another, waiting to see how long the batteries last first - so far it is better than a flashlight that use 'C' or 'D' batteris. This used 'AA' and is still working.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Bright, Handy, Well Made, October 12, 2010
Reba Dad "tacman831" (Folsom, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Neat little flashlights. I got one for each car and one for the house. They are well built, compact, and have a great bright light to them. I am completely satisfied and give them my highest recommendation.

2.0 out of 5 stars Neiko Not So Bright 9-LED Flashlight 3 Pack, November 10, 2011

I took them camping and since there was three I gave one to each of my two boys ages 3 and 5 and I held on to the third. They held up well and had decent battery life for kids that keep them on almost constantly. I did notice random flickering or turning off. This problem I believe can be attributed to the poor contact the battery is making with the light end of the flashlight. They are bright enough for using at night to see well around 20 ft in front of you.

Weeks later I was using these flashlights to help see down inside the guts of my car I was working on and this is when I found the lack of brightness to be most annoying. To see small objects in detail I had to get the flashlight less than a foot away.

Overall if you are looking for a cheap price, for basic purposes, and something you don't mind giving to your kids to lose, break, ...etc. this is not a bad option. Anything more than that you will probably be a little disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars ATTENTION SHOPPERS , BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL :), January 19, 2011
Really though these are good little flashlights! I waited a while to review these lights so I could put them to the test a bit first. So far I'm surprised at how well they work and how bright they are, especially for what I paid. Of coarse they don't feel like fifty dollar flashlights, but the quality is still good. The power just went out in my house and since I can have one in each room I was glad I had got them.

To put it plain and simple: Money well spent!

4.0 out of 5 stars Flashlights work fine., October 11, 2010
Had to jiggle the battery around on one to get it to work, but other than that they seem to be working fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great little flashlights!, December 27, 2010
Space Queen (Oklahoma City, OK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
We bought these because the price was good. The flashlights produce better light than a $30 flashlight we already had in the house. I highly recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth It, December 7, 2011
If you really need a flashlight that will work when you turn it on, don't purchase this one. You have to constantly loosen/tighten the ends of the flashlight to get them to burn. This is what I would expect to get if I bought it at the "Everything's a Dollar" store.

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 lights, none work right, December 9, 2012
After installing batteries which was a chore due to one light having a broken spring, all three lights flash off or go from bright to dim. If I had an enemy, I would recommend these flashlights to them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, January 3, 2011
hellomoto (Auburn, ME USA) - See all my reviews
These aren't anything fancy, but I got sick of always looking for a flashlight, so these three went into the garage, basement, and vehicle. Already found them useful a few times...very bright.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, December 26, 2012
We've had these flashlights for 2 years now and I have no complaints. They have survived my daughter and nephew 5 years old, now 7. They've been taken everywhere with us and have never flickered.