Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 21, 2015
Powerful, but the sandpaper rips out of the holders very quickly no matter how attach it. Works great until the sandpaper comes off which is in about 15 seconds. I would give it 5 stars if the sandpaper would stay on like my other sanders.
on May 23, 2015
This is my second jitterbug and it works great, I use it everyday (6 days a week) with no problem. My first jitterbug was by Ingersoll-Rand but that one only lasted a few months and cost over double the amount. I had this one a couple of months now and it's still going strong.
on October 6, 2011
Requires a HUGE compressor and 6CFM is a lot of air. I have a 5 gallon 135PSI compressor. This item was useless with it.. if you can't give it more than 90PSI it will not even start.. sometimes I needed 100PSI to get it going again. runs for 30 seconds.. wait for 40sec..
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse