5.0 out of 5 stars NIce shirt for the money!
This is a very nice looking shirt for the price. It arrived quickly. And even though the sizes are not exact - depending on your neck size they will select S,M,L,XL along with the correct sleeve length - it still was a decent fit.
Published on May 9, 2010 by Kelly

3.0 out of 5 stars Size selection misleading
Published on November 21, 2009 by G. Osburn

3.0 out of 5 stars Size selection misleading, November 21, 2009
This review is from: Neil Allyn Mens Tuxedo Shirt Poly/Cotton Laydown Collar 1/4 Inch Pleat (Apparel)
After passing over many cheap tux shirts that were offered in size S/M/L/XL/2XL available on the internet, I chose to take a chance on this one, because the web page offered actual size selections based on neck size and sleeve length. I need a 16-1/2 35 shirt, which falls somewhere between L and XL. L is too small and XL is too big. I was very disappointed when they sent me this shirt in size L. I contacted the seller and they explained that this shirt is not available by neck size like they advertised. They look at the size you order, and send you the size they think is the best approximation of what you ordered. Had I known this up front, I never would have placed the order. I returned the shirt and received a full refund, but I got stuck for the return shipping. I think the size selection on the web page is very misleading.

3.0 out of 5 stars It met the need, June 22, 2010
The presentation of this shirt on the website led me to believe that it had french cuffs. It did not. However since I needed it within a particular time period I had to use it. The price was fair and the quality is okay. The shirtfront, along with the studs that were included also has buttons. I removed them because they made a slight bulge in the shirtfront with the studs installed.

5.0 out of 5 stars NIce shirt for the money!, May 9, 2010
Kelly (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a nice shirt for the price., September 5, 2013
My husband and I really looked around for good Tuxedo shirts at a decent price. When I saw this one on Amazon, I thought it was worth a try because the price was so good and it was easy to order my husbands size. It is a very nice shirt. My husband has trouble with his neck being large and this shirt came in his neck size and also it has a piece of elastic at the neck that will expand for comfort. Very nice looking shirt. Fits a bit larger than shirts that size he normally wears, but it does fine. I would recommend this shirt to any of my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, January 28, 2013
I am glad I purchased this tuxedo shirt. I was attending a wedding in the fall, and didn't want to waste a lot of money for something that I would only wear once. The buttons appear to be tuxedo shirt studs, but are really just improvised buttons. I don't know why you would buy any other formalwear shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says it is, October 30, 2012
Brian Rose (St. Petersburg, FL) - See all my reviews
I needed this shirt for work on a fine dining dinner boat. It was exactly what I needed, and has served me well for almost a year now. I find the material to be of good quality, but almost 1/2 the price of Men's Warehouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars prommom, April 5, 2012
This shirt washed nicely and fit well. No problems with size of neck. We needed a 16 1/2 neck and ordered a large shirt and it was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tux Shirt, March 2, 2012
This shirt looks very nice and fits well. It is an excellent buy.The same shirt is twice as much in a department store!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, neck a little large but one hot wash and dry took care of that. Highly recommend this shirt!, September 6, 2014
My husband has to go to many black tie optional and black tie events for work throughout the year. We finally sprung for a tux and I was looking for a formal shirt that was nice, yet not crazy expensive. This one fit the bill. I was not expecting much due to some of the reviews but the most recent reviews looked positive so I ordered. On Amazon, I always go by the most recent reviews because that carries more weight to me than one from 2009 or so. My husband is 5'8, 42 inch waist and wears a 20 neck 34/35 sleeve, so I chose the 20 34/35 on Amazon as the option. When took it out of the package, this shirts tag just says "4X' on the inside (but their sticker on the onside of the package said 20, 34/35). He tried it on and everything was perfect but the neck was a little large (before adding a tie). Just a little bigger than he liked, leaving a little gap. However, sleeves, belly area, everything fit PERFECT besides the neck being a little too large. So, I washed the shirt in hot water and put it in the dryer and the neck is now absolutely perfect. Fits him 100% now. The shirt looks great and fits like a dream. The quality is great for the price. Also, I took the advice of another review and bought these Cufflinks and Studs Set for Tuxedo - Formal Black with Shiny Silver Trimming by Men's Collections button studs and cufflinks. The button studs that come with the shirt are very cheap plastic and on the small side (as you'd expect for free) and you could get away with them for a one time event like a wedding or formal event, but if you will wear the shirt over and over I'd go for nicer studs. Also, I had no quality control issues. All the stitching is just fine -- the shirt was not thin as one review said. We are very pleased. This was a FAR better buy then going to big and tall shops here all over town looking for a tux shirt that would #1 would fit and #2, still spending $75 or $100 on it locally.

1.0 out of 5 stars Way Too Large..., July 7, 2014
Fashionista (Fort Lauderdale) - See all my reviews
The quality of the shirt is rather good but the sizing is way off. I read this comment from other reviews but decided to take a chance as there were sufficient positive reviews to substantiate making the purchase. This is something which I believe the seller can easily correct. It was a bit frustrating to have to go through the process of doing the return and having to go out and look for another shirt at the mall.

Rate and Discover Movies