Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dry Hands All-Sport Grip-Enhancing Topical Lotion
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on December 19, 2011
When I had started pole fitness two years ago I had to most difficult time maintaining my grip. I sweat excessivly and even went to the doctors and was prescribed a medication. Even with this medication I was unable to stay on the pole or perform simple spins without slipping. I found dry hands and it turned out to be exactally what I needed. I still have to apply it every 10min or so but my performance has never been better. The final cure to my sweating problem was using Dry Hands and a gymnastics/rock climbing grip powder together. Now I never have to worry about hurting myself from slippage again :)
on March 6, 2013
This stuff really works. im a stripper and i use it for my hands when im dessing at work. it really make my hands dry and my performance is amazing
on July 11, 2011
My pole instructor gave me her almost empty bottle of Dry Hands to try. As soon as I got home after class I ordered my own. This product is amazing. You'll be able to do climbs, spins and other tricks you weren't able to do before due to sweaty and slippery hands. You'll be surprised! Only downside for me: Sometimes your hands get too dry to do certain spins. Only use one tiny drop and you'll be fine.
on November 18, 2012
I have sweaty hands. This product does work however I have to apply continuously. I would highly recommend if you do not have overly sweaty hands. They work on my feet a little better. Everyone is different so results will vary.
on November 15, 2013
I don't know what I was doing before. This is amazing. I am a beginner with the pole and this really helps me climb much easier. I put it on my hands inside of my feet and sometimes the inside of my thighs. It helps tremendously.
on January 20, 2013
I shake the bottle and put 3-4 drops on my hands, rub them together, and I'm good to lift. Certainly improves my grip and is 0 mess. Highly recommended.
on July 11, 2013
I lost a close USTA flex match the other day after having a hard time holding on to my racket. The heat was in the 90s and the humidity was almost unbearable.

I sweat A LOT! So I have tried numerous over grips to try to solve the slipping wet racket handle problem. Nothing worked until I poured this magic elixir on my sweaty hands. This stuff makes everything you touch dryer than Death Valley. It dries your hands out and leaves a fine layer of silica which creates a very tacky and dry feeling. It almost works too good, as I was starting to get a blister last night. But I think I just used too much the first go around.

This has allowed me to relax on serve. I actually threw my racket the last two matches I had. Now I can loosen my grip and really go for my serves with confidence.

The price is about half of the stuff made by the racket company formerly know as Prince.
on September 17, 2011
We recently moved from MI (low humidity in summer months) to SC (unreal humidity). I stopped wearing a golf glove in MI because it just made my hand feel too hot. Well, after playing in SC my hands just get sweaty from all the humidity and gripping the golf club is a challenge.

I did a little research online and learned this was discovered by a golfer so I decided to give it a try. Well, this little bottle is magical! My hands stay dry, not tacky, throughout the round. Just be sure your hands are clean and dry before you use it or it will not last as long. Also, remember if you grab a wet water bottle or towel and then wipe your hands dry to grab the club, you may have to reapply a drop. Just make sure your hands are clean.

This stuff is great! Highly recommend it.
on November 19, 2015
This liquid form chalk works just as well as normal chalk, when power lifting or lifting weights in general, but much less messier. I've used this for heavy deadlifts and also applying the product to the back of my shirt when performing squats; the product performed perfectly for both scenarios. I've gone through many of this product over the past year and will definitely will make more future purchases of this product.
on November 11, 2014
I love this product, I use it for pole fitness classes and its awesome. As I do more complicated moves, spins, inverts - I find I need a better grip because my hands get sweaty especially on a warm pole. You only need a little drop and it goes a long way. I have other classmates that use this as well, My instructor let us use her iTac and OMG I thought it would never come off - its super gunky and hard to remove. Dry hands is easy to remove when you are ready for a less stickier grip - i usually use alcohol.