Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on October 23, 2012
initially, i ordered this product from a different seller and it was not what i wanted. it appeared to have a black band but in fact it was a different color. i returned it with no problem and ordered this one from JustCalculators. when i received it and opened the package, it was EXACTLY what i wanted! the colors are beautiful and i love the wide band. very nicely made. i was looking at it for a long time and i'm so happy i finally made the purchase. easy company to deal with and fast shipping. yay!
on March 31, 2014
I went back and forth on this review.
1st. I LOVE the sugar skull, looks great and I get stopped by people all the time that wasn't to know were I got it.
2nd. The wrist band is very small, I can't ware it at all.my sister who has very small wrists can only go in one hole on the strap. It's very small.

I purchased a second watch ( this one being unisex) that was larger and switched out the watch faces. I got the watch for the sugar skull. So all in all I am happy, however I spent twice as much because it didn't fit. Thus back and forth on the # of stars
on April 4, 2015
I absolutely love it, it seems very sturdy and it looks exactly like the image. It runs very good, the only thing that I would maybe change is to make the band a little longer, I have pretty small wrists and it still barely fit. Other than that its really just great!
on December 11, 2013
Very cool watch but the pin holding the face of the watch to the band (where the straps wrap around and snap to each other) keeps falling out. Luckily it hasn't been lost yet, but that will happen soon enough I'm sure.
on February 5, 2015
Watch band fit my 10 year old daughter but it was for me. I am an average size woman and this was tight on my daughter. Disappointed!!! Got a new band but the arms on the clock face broke.
on June 15, 2015
great looking watch. but way to big for a women's wrist. my fault was not aware I could not return. again, my responsibility to Check before ordering.
on December 26, 2014
This is a large watch, but that's what I wanted. The colors are great and the details are beautiful.
on August 14, 2014
I love it! It is high quality and just perfect! I am very happy with the purchase.
on September 15, 2014
I luuuuuuv it! So much better than I expected. Fast shipping too.
on February 26, 2015