Dual vestibules/entries on Meta 2P eliminate jostling for position and gear storage.
Reinforced hoops keep the upper vents open at all times, allowing low-to high ventilation.
Oversized grommets locate the tips of trekking poles and reinforced areas at the top of the tent receive the pole handles.
A fixed webbing length to the vestibule anchor makes setup quick and straightforward, while the unique vestibules on the Meta 2P overhang the inner tent so they can be rolled back out of the way in light rain, allowing air to flow freely through the tent. Clever side vents promote cross ventilation, funnel condensation out of the tent, and provide extra headroom when guyed out.
- Two-person tent
- Two-pound, 15-ounce minimum weight
- Two trekking pole (not included) frame
- Mesh and 20-denier polyurethane nylon shell fabric
- 20-denier polyurethane nylon fabric vestibule
- 30-denier polyurethane nylon fabric floor with 5,000mm coating
- 43-inch interior height
- 37-square-foot floor measures 53 by 96 inches (W x D)
- 22-square-foot vestibule
- Includes dry bag-style stuff sack, stakes, guy-out cord, and repair kit
- Optional accessories include Footprint, Pawprint, and Meta 2P poles
NEMO products include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Innovative outdoor gear maker NEMO is a company "founded on a commitment to adventure, to the fearless pursuit of uncharted paths." This vision informs both the equipment NEMO builds and the way the organization runs its business, keeping an open mind while pursuing new designs and directions. NEMO believes that meaningful adventures are possible for everyone equipped with the will, imagination, and the right gear.