- Pentagonal pyramid design creates near rectangular sleeping area
- Roomy additional triangular vestibule area
- Fully seamtaped and waterproof
- Pitchable with trekking poles or kayak paddle
- Voluming side vents guy out the tent and increase interior volume
- Includes DAC mono-pole, drybag-style stuff sack, stakes, repair kit
- Optional inner tent, footprint, Pawprint available separately
- Weight: 3 pounds, 5 ounces
- Area: 37 square feet
- Vestible Area: 20 square feet
- Interior Height: 37 inches
- Fabric: 30D PU nylon
- Packed Weight: 4 pounds, 15 ounces
About Nemo Equipment
In 2002, Cam Brensinger incorporated Nemo Equipment, Inc with the intention of bringing high-level design and engineering to the outdoor industry. Only two months later, following his graduation, Cam moved Nemo into an historic mill in Nashua, NH. A quick drive from both New Hampshire's White Mountains and the great design and business resources available from connections at RISD and MIT, Nashua was the perfect location to establish the company headquarters. Much of the first year was spent learning how to sew and pattern and developing Nemo's AirSupported Technology. Tents were chosen as Nemo's first product line because Cam saw the opportunity to bring significant new innovation to the market and knew that successfully revolutionizing tents would give Nemo the credibility to move into new product lines in the future.
Since then, Nemo has won many awards in the outdoor industry, including Gear of the Year from Outside Magazine for the Losi 3P tent. Nemo contributes it's success to the brand's vision to be the leading source of product innovation for outdoor recreation and survival while using creativity to inspire respect for the planet, a love of adventure, and a love of the people and places that make adventure possible.