4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Published on June 12, 2010 by Jessica

1.0 out of 5 stars This is no way chalk-like
This product did not perform as indicated, it does not erase. It is a marker, not a chalk marker. Do not order if you want temporary imprinting. I had to re-paint my whole project! :-(
Published 16 months ago by Melissa

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 12, 2010
This review is from: NeoChalk Liquid Chalk Marker Chisel Tip - White (Office Product)
I love these 'chalk markers!' There is no messy chalk all over your hands when using them and you can write just like you would with a pen which is great for signs and lettering. My only complaint about them is that they say they are water soluble and that may be true, but that put me under the impression that they would wipe off easily with water and a towel and that is not the case. I thought I had ruined our chalkboard wall at our office from using these, but luckily when I emailed the manufacturer they told me to use a Mr. Clean magic eraser and water and that made the chalk come right off.

Since then I have ordered 3 packs of the multicolored chalk markers and are excited to begin using them. The colors are so vibrant and much easier to see from far away due to their high pigmentation. Also, a plus to using these over regular chalk is that if you brush up against where you have used these it isn't going to smear or smudge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on Chalkboards, February 22, 2011
Jaclyn O. Lee (Burlingame, California United States) - See all my reviews
Purchased to write on a chalkboard - writes great, not messy. Wipes off with use of Windex, etc.
Easy to use.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is no way chalk-like, December 12, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not come off with water., November 12, 2012
Used this pen on chalkboard paint and it does not come off with water. Used windex and it came off but took the chalkboard paint with it. I do not recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT ERASE!, October 31, 2012
Don't buy this if you want to use it as chalk on a painted chalk board- I just wasted about an hour cleaning it off with the only thing that finally worked- Magic Erasure. Would be nice if something like this was listed in the product description!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the bill, December 21, 2011
Exactly what it says - a white marker that writes well on glass and washes off easily with no residue or mess with water. I bought this marker to write on photo frame glass with dark backgrounds, as a weekly organizer (saw the idea on pinterest.com). It was very hard to find an erasable light coloured marker, even in craft shops, so I was happy to find this on Amazon and I found a good price on it too - about $2 ea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, September 21, 2011
Used for writing on slate tiles to label food at parties. Did the trick and writes nicely, comes off clean.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well, May 31, 2012
The marker looks good on a chalkboard. But, the tip is a little too big for writing small (i.e. menu board). It also doesn't work well when board is attached to the wall. I have to take my chalkboard down and write on it to get good results. Next time I think I will buy a smaller tipped chalkboard marker.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well for Me!, April 12, 2012
B. Ruscio "Brittney" (Dallas, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I do wish they offered this in a non-chiseled tip because I'm not a fan of the writing style I have to use on my decor chalkboards, but it does write easily and I like that it doesn't budge. I can dust the chalkboards, brush past them, etc and the words I've written stay right there they are!

That being said, other posters are right: Getting the writing off can be a bit of work. Water and soap suggested on the package didn't work, and neither did another tip for Windex that I found, but a MAGIC ERASER does clean it right off! Because of this, if youre looking to update your chalkboard all the time, I'd stick to regular chalk. If you want it to stay in place until you change it (ie we change our quotes every month or so), this works well!

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not wipe off, September 2, 2013
Reader (New Orleans, LA) - See all my reviews
I bought this chalk pen to use on a small chalk board, to be changed about 1x per week. It worked great the first time, but did not wipe off. I tried using a scrubber with water, then after looking here I tried using windex -- no luck. Finally it came off with a Mr Clean Eraser, but took some off the chalkboard off, too. Back to regular chalk for me. Before buying this, I should have more closely read the reviews here. Note that this is best used on glass or dry erase boards, not chalkboards. Hopefully this helps someone else!

ARRAY(0x9c629a50)