4.0 out of 5 stars Fun to use
I got these markers to work on slate cheese trays and they're fantastic. They are easy to write with in spite of being a broad tip and the add a bit of fun to the cheese tray. The only drawer back is the white is very difficult to remove from the cheese trays so I've given up using that. For a bit of color on the buffet table, try these markers.
Published on July 9, 2008 by Auldcelt

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but...
Loved these upon first use--used for special boards at my business. After only 2 uses 1/2 of them dried up & the chisel tip frayed, making the writing look sloppy. Wish they'd have lasted longer. Sanford's BrightSticks don't offer the chisel tip, but last much, much longer.
Published on April 24, 2009 by Michele

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but..., April 24, 2009
Michele (mid Michigan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NeoChalk Liquid Chalk Marker Chisel Tip-Set of 8 (Office Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun to use, July 9, 2008
Auldcelt "Oldecelt" (Apex! NC, United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Word Wall Wonderful!, November 6, 2010
I love these for use in the classroom - very fun and bright to use on the word wall! I was disappointed when I used them on chalkboard paint - but that is my own fault. They are made for NONPOROUS surfaces. I am still using them on the chalkboard paint, even though they can be a bit difficult to scrub off. They are fabulous on smooth surfaces. They do dry out with time if not used (I've had mine for 2 months, and had to work a bit to get the ink flowing again in a couple). The tips do fray if used on a rough surface. Some colors (white, blue) leave more "ghosting" than others. Overall, I give these a thumbs up!

4.0 out of 5 stars Work well, erase fine, October 4, 2012
We use these markers at work for our special signs, so twice a day, every day. They work well and write well for a while. Some of my coworkers press the tips too hard and ruin the tips, but if you're gentle they're work really well. We use black and green chalk boards. If there are ghost shadows then we just wipe with rubbing alcohol and voila! Good as new.

I'd recommend these, but there are cheaper ones out there that work/last just as long.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these chalk markers!!, March 5, 2013
I love these chalk markers!! The bright colors are much more vibrant than chalk. My customers notice my black board immediately.

3.0 out of 5 stars Colorful, but stains, June 18, 2014
First off, after reading prior complaints, I was expecting some of these to not work when they arrived. More than likely, that is user error. You need to shake them for a bit, and then hold them upright while pushing in the tip until the liquid flows to the tip or they will not work. A few only took 10 seconds, some were a minute or more.
The only complaint I have is they stain the chalk board. We use the contact paper chalk board (non-porous) and some of the colors only slightly mark it, but some (like the blue) leave a very noticeable ghost image when you erase it.

1.0 out of 5 stars be careful . hit or miss, November 8, 2013
Most pens did not work. Dry!!!! Only one did. Beware of this product

It's cheap enough that I didn't bother returning it

2.0 out of 5 stars Missing white!, May 23, 2014
I ordered this for a menu sign specifically for the white (was going to use the other colors for accents) and I opened the box to find my 8 pack was only a 7 pack and the white was missing! Seeing as how that is the one I needed I will be sending this back. Now I have to go through the hassle of returning and waiting for them to receive it before I get refunded.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great markers, September 5, 2013
Great markers. However, you need to know how to spart them so they work. They do require quite a bit of shaking (priming) until the tip of the marker starts displaying some color. Once primed, they work really well. Great vibrants colors which can be easily wiped off from the board.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last long, September 3, 2013
The first time they were used they worked well. I followed all the diretions on how to keep them and they did not wrk consitantly. Would never buy them again.

NeoChalk Liquid Chalk Marker Chisel Tip-Set of 8
NeoChalk Liquid Chalk Marker Chisel Tip-Set of 8 by NeoChalk Liquid Chalk Markers
$29.95 $13.99