5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing
When I purchased these socks I could not find a chart that converted shoe size to the S-M-L-XL scale used on the page. So I guessed and fortunately I was right. I am a womens 9.5 and I ordered a medium- my husband is a size 13 and I ordered him an XL and they fit well. Hope this helps!
Published on July 22, 2011 by Steven Pray

3.0 out of 5 stars These work pretty good
These socks are nice but they already have 2-3 holes in the bottom from 2 trips snorkeling. They are pretty cheap though so its not a huge deal and they make fins more comfy but I don't think they will last all that long.
Published on September 13, 2011 by Willbeoutdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, July 22, 2011
This review is from: NeoSport Wetsuits Premium Neoprene 2mm Neoprene Water Sock (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing information, April 7, 2012
Alan Wiersba (Redwood City, CA) - See all my reviews
For sizing information, see the NeoSport website at [...], and scroll down for the "socks" section. There, it says:

Sock Size Equivalent Shoe Size:
XL 12 - 13
XXL 14 - 15

Hope that helps.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and toasty, January 2, 2011
Due to a knee injury, swimming is my exercise of choice. With the unusually cooler temps this year, the water was getting down to 55 degrees. That is fine for my lightweight wetsuit, but my toes were very nippy. These socks work great; keep my toes comfortably warm without any movement restrictions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, as good as higher priced same type sock!!, August 12, 2011
I have worn many Neoprene socks and at this price, I was surprised to see that they are as good as higher priced ones. I'm thrilled to have found these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product :), June 8, 2011
Alright, so it would only be fair to the people who want to buy this in the future, for me to leave some accurate feedback.

These fins socks work great, I ordered a size Large, and I have size 11 feet. I'm new to the sport of free diving, so to be honest, I'm not quite sure how (exactly) they are supposed to fit. I received them in 2 days flat (fastest shipping I've seen so far)

They feel just little tight, but I think that neoprene products are supposed to be a bit tight so that the whole insulation process can work to keep your body warm.

These fin socks are pretty good quality, considering that socks alone can go really high up there in price.
The stitch work on the socks is a very good on, and the soles have a nice grippy material. Ive tried to move my feet on the wood floor to test the traction, and let me just say, my feet have a very hard time to slide across the floor :)

Another thing that I noticed very quickly after putting them on is that your feet are kept VERY warm, I mean, its not THAT hot in my house, but I really couldn't keep them on for more than 5 minutes without feeling my feet getting sweaty.

My thought is that as soon as I get into the water, my feet will feel great and they will do their job :)

Sooooo. would I buy this product again?

Definitely.
For what you pay, you are getting a product well worth your money.
Good Quality, and this company has pretty good customer service as well

Buy with confidence :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing Info, September 28, 2011
Bought these to keep my feet warm while rowing. The construction is not super tough, but they work for keeping your feet warm. Mediums fit me, a men's 9, but were a little large for my wife who wears a women's 9.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, March 28, 2011
These things are absolutely awesome for snorkling, since they make flippers infinitely more comfortable. I did not find them to be too thick - yet the slightly rubberized bottoms are just thick enough to come in handy when walking through a rocky part of a beach to get into the water. Would buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What We Wanted . . ., August 15, 2011
Just received our NeoSport Water Socks. Haven't had a chance to swim in them yet, but they fit perfect and go on and off easily. Lightweight, not too thick, but thick enough to protect feet for open water swimming. My husband and I both ordered size Medium--I'm a women's size 9.5 and my husband is a men's size 9.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, April 7, 2012
This is not so much a review but information on the sizing that is relevant to how they are sold.

XS = Shoe Size 4-5
S = Shoe Size 6-7
M = Shoe Size 8-9
L = Shoe Size 10-11
XL = Shoe Size 12-13
XXL = Shoe Size 14-15

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 5, 2011
I bought these for use with fins while snorkeling and was thinking maybe they were not really necessary. After using them, I can say for sure these were a good buy. The fins were much more comfortable than otherwise. I have a nerve injury on my foot so these protected the sensitive area from chafing. It was also great to have these on while getting in and out of the water. Didn't have to worry about stepping on something, cutting my feet. The sizes are a bit strange. I ordered XS, my husband M and yet there was only a tiny difference between them and mine was more expensive. The XS was a little large on me (Size 5.5). Overall a good product and I will keep on using.

Rate and Discover Movies