Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: 1.0 oz|Change

on December 22, 2010
I have to say that I have just purchased this product & have been using it for a week now. I have normal to oily skin and I am also acne prone, my skin is also VERY sensitive so it is very difficult to find a moisturizer & SPF in one that will not cause breakouts. Well I have to say that since I have been using this product this week I have found significant results with the fading of my pigmented acne scars, it seems like it is also healing my skin in areas that are affected by acne and dry skin. I also do not get oily with this product which is rare when I am using an SPF. Would highly recommend to anyone with normal/sensitive skin or suffering from acne, I say this because I feel like it has sped up the healing process in my problem areas.
on July 2, 2010
This was prescribed by my dermatologist several years ago....been using it ever since and love it. I am over 65 and have very sensitive skin. I love the way my skin feels and looks. A little pricey but well worth it.Takes the place of a shelf full of moisturizers.
on November 19, 2015
I recently ordered this bottle. When it arrived I found out I had to battle with the pump for a few days to make it work. Nothing would come out. I returned the bottle and ordered a new one. One day into using it, the same problem began to happen. The pump stopped working. I went 2 days without using this cream. Pretty frustrating as I have been a Neocutis user for over 3 years now and I've never had this issue before. When the bottle actually started to work, I noticed something else. The formula seemed to be different from the ones I've used before. One of the reasons I was sold on the Journee cream is in spite of having SPF content in its formula, the cream was not heavy, instead quite light weight and didn't leave a "tint" on the skin like other SPF creams typically do. However this formula feels heavy weight and leaving behind almost a cakey "tint" on my skin. It doesn't seem to be settling well on my skin at all. The texture is suspicious. I called Neocutis and explained to them my concerns. They said Amazon is not an authorized seller and they have received similar concerns in the past. This is not an expensive cream to begin with. I'd rather pay full price and get the real deal instead of a discounted price and get an item I'm not happy with. So be cautious with this cream! I'm returning it as we speak. Once I receive my cream from an authorized dealer, I'll do my comparison and then really know if I made the right decision.
on January 17, 2014
Love the product - don't like the new packaging. Can't see how much is in the bottle and it hardens on the end of the pump. Get lots of compliments on my skin and I credit some of that to Journee. I'm 69.
on August 23, 2014
I have used this product for years, and being in Louisiana my dermatologist sales this product! It is amazing, trust me, but this price is even better! It is the best, and I have tried them all! I also use the eye cream , and it totally has saved the bags and wrinkles that are very common in my family!
on May 6, 2014
The problem with Neocutis packaging is amply documented in customer reviews for the best products. You can't see what is left and if you pull the pump apart, you will find more product that you can use (but is not available via pump). The other issue I discovered is that even when I (religiously) replace the cap, 2 days later, I lose some product due to hardening in pump's pour mechanism. In both of these issues, small amounts are involved but this is not a cheap product.

Personally, being advised to reapply after 2 hours concerns me for its longevity in protecting the skin. I have protected my skin for my life, have very little photo-damage. But unless I am exercising, I really don't want to re-app every 2 hours!

Having said all this, I am a true believer in the PSP formulations of Neocutis and their products are very helpful to the aging process.
on October 14, 2011
Neocutis Journee Bio-restorative Day Cream with PSP and SPF 30+, 1-OunceJournee is the best! It has moisturizer and sunscreen in one product that does not clog pores or feel heavy on the skin like some sunscreens do. It is lightly tinted but disappears upon application. I have been using it for a couple years and my skin has never looked better. It cost $120 where I was buying it before I found it on Amazon. Wow.. what a savings!
on January 18, 2015
My daughter, plastic surgeon, brought me back a sample of this from a conference. I love it. In just days I could see the difference. She told me I would only be able to buy it from her office. She was wrong. I found it on amazon. It is smooth and light has all those great ingredients the plastic surgeons love and I love it.
on April 4, 2014
I have been using Neocutis Journee for several years and haven't found another product as effective. Many people comment on the quality of my skin and I believe this product has kept me relatively freckle-free with minimal wrinkling.....we do all get older so I do have a few minor lines, but enjoy growing older gracefully with a little help in a bottle. The new packaging was a surprise, but my guess is that it protects the contents from light exposure. Looking at the contents under the bottom allows me to see how much is left. I will buy again
on July 3, 2015
I apply this over the day cream sold by this same company. If I don't, it feels sticky! I think it is an expensive way to have to use this product. I gave it 4 stars because it does work great! I was in the sun at a B-B-Q a couple weeks ago and was really surprised to see I didn't get burned! I had a small area by my hairline that didn't get this on it and it was quite burnt and red. It really does stay on all day too, even when hot and sweaty. It is an amazing product as far as sunscreen goes. I wish it had a bit more coverage, and I wish I could apply it on bare skin. This product line is the absolute best quality I have ever used and my skin is thanking me for it!