5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Product!!!
Published on February 16, 2012 by legal beagle

1.0 out of 5 stars Neocutis Bio Restorative Eye Cream
Published on August 30, 2011 by nikkid

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Product!!!, February 16, 2012
This review is from: Neocutis Lumiere Bio-restorative Eye Cream with PSP, Anti-aging, 0.5 Ounce (Misc.)
I have been using this product for approximately 4 years. I love it. My dermatologist recommended it and it has made a tremendous difference in the fine lines under my eyes. I also tend to have lots of under eye puffiness which it does a great job of reducing. I have used the Obagi eye cream and I have found Lumiere to be superior. I conducted an experiment using the Obagi on one eye and the Lumiere on the other. I asked my dermatologist to examine each eye without telling her which product I had used on which eye. We conducted this experiment over a 10 week period whereby she reviewed the results once a month. Each time, she picked the Lumiere eye because it decreased under eye puffiness more than Obagi did. I did not tell her until the 10th week which product she had picked.

1.0 out of 5 stars Neocutis Bio Restorative Eye Cream, August 30, 2011
I was originally prescribed this eye cream by my dermotologist. I used it for a few months and was very happy with the results. When I purchased this eye creeam this time, something was off. The smell and consistency did not feel the same. It feels thinner and does not have the familiar smell of my original one. I have been using it for a month and do not have the same results.

5.0 out of 5 stars works like magic, February 6, 2012
I have tired eyes underneath from loss of sleep sometimes busy with my 2 year old and always had dark circles underneath as a child, I was actually getting ready to have cosmetic surgery for under my eyes as I am 44, but after using this product i will say it worked like magic after a couple of days of using this. You can also wear it under foundation, I apply it morning and before I go to sleep after using make-up remover, I will keep buying this as it really works and I love it!!!! Also wanted to add, my 21 year old daughter thought I had botox around my eyes, she came down for a visit from college, I hadn't seen her in a few months and the first thing she said was wow my did you get botox!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars softens hydrates all day, February 17, 2011
Keeps the skin around my eyes hydrated and soft all day, even under makeup. I must use a lot of under eye coverup and this product is the only one that works for me. I've tried so many different products over the years and this is on the top of my list for dry eye skin and dark circles.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Third Bottle and Still Very Pleased, February 4, 2013
After going for a facial, the massage therapist suggested that I purchase Neocutis Eye Cream for the delicate area around my eyes. I inquired as to the cost and was surprised to learn they were selling this product for ninty-five dollars. I liked everything she told me about this cream so I did some research after getting home and found it through Amazon for fifty-eight dollars. I ordered it using the free shipping method and was pleased that it arrived so soon. I use one small dot (about the size of a BB) for each eye both morning and night and must say I am very pleased with the results. This small bottle lasts a good 2 months using the method I described. I'm seventy-one years old and will continue to use this product as it's the best that I have found.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baggy eyes, June 8, 2013
I have a problem with bags under my eyes that no amount of rest cures. Lumiere helps to minimize their appearance

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for me, February 23, 2013
I have dark circles under my eyes that I inherited from my mother. I used this eye cream for a few months, but saw no difference in my dark circles or my crows feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good esp. for sensitive skin, May 21, 2013
This is a gentle and effective eye cream. Recently my skin has been very sensitive and this cream does it's job without irritation

5.0 out of 5 stars LUMIERE EYE CREAM IS THE BEST, December 18, 2011
AMAZON HAD BEST PRICE AND SHIPPED IN 2 DAYS. PRODUCT IS SUPER I HAVE USED MANY EYE CREAMS INCLUDING THE EXPENSIVE LA MER THIS ONE IS EXCELLENT

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, June 15, 2011
PERSIA MATINE (Mill Valley, Ca.) - See all my reviews
I can actually SEE where the little side lines from the eyes has flatened out! Really nice moisture without gooey feel. The best eye cream I have ever used

ARRAY(0x9fdc4438)