- Industrial fastener with maximum 7 pounds perpendicular pull on contact with thick, flat, smooth ferrous plate. 40% less pounds pull on vertical surface against sliding force
- Affix by 2-Part epoxy to wood, plastic, aluminum and other non-magnetically receptive surfaces in products designed for adults. This magnet is not safe for children.
- Made of Neodymium, Iron, Boron and a few transition metals, a permanent magnet material, extremely powerful, rated at grade 35 maximum energy, and coated with nickel plate to prevent rust
- Designed for dry environments at temperatures below 176 degrees Fahrenheit or 80 degrees Celsius. Encapsulate magnet for water or outdoor applications. Tolerances on all dimensions are +/- 0.005"
- Take precautions handling Neodymium because they are extremely powerful and fragile. Otherwise they can pinch skin, or crack and fracture magnet from impact if not handled with caution.
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player