5.0 out of 5 stars Best Frying Pan I've Ever Used
Published on October 9, 2010 by Jonathan Lavering

[...]

Neoflam is a Korean MFG. who's CEO acknowledged on their Facebook page, that they did not know that using heavy metals like Cadmium and Lead to enhance the shine of the color exterior could cause some health issues.

Neoflam makes many types of cookware othen than Fry Pan

Many counties do not have government regulation on materials...
Published 17 months ago by gilbert dave

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Frying Pan I've Ever Used, October 9, 2010
This review is from: Neoflam Cast Aluminum Ceramic Coating Fry Pan 11"/28cm
I found this at my local Asian grocer. I thought it was cheap too at 24 dollars. If you go to the company's website, they have videos of the pan cooking an egg without any oil. I had to test this myself, and I was surprised that I was able to cook an egg without oil (over easy and no mess), though, the white has to cook all the way before the egg can start sliding around with ease.

For such a great pan, I can't believe that I can't find it anywhere to buy. There are some on Ebay but the sellers are overcharging it by a lot. I tried sending an email to the company asking where I can buy it, as Amazon doesn't seem to sell any, nor any other major online retailer.

1.0 out of 5 stars aluflam uses Cadmium and lead on Exterior Coating on some of their cookware., April 26, 2013
[...]

Neoflam makes many types of cookware othen than Fry Pan

Many counties do not have government regulation on materials used on exterior coatings.

I did purchase on my Int'l travel ceramic coated pan made by another MFG.
Neoflam Cast Aluminum Ceramic Coating Fry Pan 11"/28cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow No-Stick has come a long way. NO TEFLON, June 28, 2010
This review is from: Neoflam Cast Aluminum Ceramic Coating Fry Pan 11"/28cm
I thought these seemed a little overpriced until I used it. It stands up to almost anything and always, always cleans up with a paper towel. It is really the BEST I have ever used or seen.
I cook a lot and this was a true treasure find.

1.0 out of 5 stars garbage, June 27, 2012
Chuck V. (Flushing, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Neoflam Cast Aluminum Ceramic Coating Fry Pan 11"/28cm
I have 3 of these. (wok, small frying pan and med frying pan). At first it is good. none stick whatever. then after 1 month I found a nail size spec on the small pan that looks like the nano ceramic fell off. I thought that was only a defect of one pan. Trashed that one. Then a few months later the top edges of the wok and the med pan started to flake off. The non-stickness stopped working. food was sticking everywhere. can't even fry eggs with oil. there are scratches all over the place and I use a wood spoon to cook. these pans are a waste of money. no warranty what-so-ever. spend more and go buy a scanpan. they have a lifetime warranty!!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome pan, January 26, 2012
This review is from: Neoflam Cast Aluminum Ceramic Coating Fry Pan 11"/28cm
This pan is awesome, nothing sticks to it, there is no teflone to be poisoned with, and it cleans up very easy. I wish I had more of these pans. Very expensive for a 11" fry pan but worth every penny. You will not be disapointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pan!, August 27, 2012
This review is from: Neoflam Cast Aluminum Ceramic Coating Fry Pan 11"/28cm
I love this product. I got this for just $18.39 at the Korean store here in L.A. Will get the grill pan next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good and useful, April 22, 2012
This review is from: Neoflam Cast Aluminum Ceramic Coating Fry Pan 11"/28cm
It works. The nonstick surface is great (stable at 450 degree) according to the description on Wikipedia, that is the reason why I chose this. I will update my review 6 months later to check if it still works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, and not even close to the most expensive, July 22, 2011
T. Davis (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Neoflam Cast Aluminum Ceramic Coating Fry Pan 11"/28cm
I have been amazed by these pans. They are completely non-stick and completely non-toxic.
Like the first reviewer, I bought mine in a local Asian market for about $18 for the smallest and
$26 for the middle size. I'm surprised to see that Amazon prices are higher, but even if you have
to purchase them here, it is totally worth the money. I don't think I will ever buy anything else
for non-stick unless these become unavailable. The only warning I have is don't think these are in-
destructable. One of my grown children ruined my first skillet by putting food in it on the burner and
then walking into the other room and forgetting it. It was beyond washing after I found it, but I
went right back to the store for another one, and bought the small size too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neoflam Ecolon Ceramic Coated Pan, July 29, 2009
Length:: 2:36 Mins

This demo video helps to understand this cookware.