‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Chic and noteworthy, March 9, 2013
This is my first Neon Buddha garment, and I am definitely not disappointed! Not only is it stylish; it is quite well-made, too. I've gotten numerous compliments each time I've worn it. There's more Neon Buddha in my future, I can say for certain.

5.0 out of 5 stars First time for Neon Buddha., February 4, 2014
I had a lot of expectations based on the reviews I read. I wasn't and still am not, real keen on paying $100+ for a women's shirt and while this one is exceptional, it certainly isn't worth $100. (And I don't care HOW "organic" it is or how many jobs were created, etc. And why, oh why, do things that are "good for the environment" or society have to cost double? And yes, I recycle and do my share of volunteering.) However, the shirt is beautiful and the quality is above-average. (Let's face it: It's not hard to beat Chinese quality.) It feels as if this shirt has some "give" as one is able to reach and move around without feeling constrained. I usually wear a medium, size 6 or 8 in a blouse or coat, and am a 36C, 5'9". Very flattering fit. This shirt fit perfectly. I am 49 years old, career woman, and this shirt was very age appropriate. This shirt in the "Desert Clay" with a pair of jeggings and boots or flats is perfect. I do appreciate the fact that the buttons are well sewn and not literally hanging by a thread like most things I order online. I will order more from this company but you can bet this is my last rodeo paying $100+..

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 18, 2013
GIGI (mckinney, tx) - See all my reviews
This top is so cute. The different buttons are great. It looks like it runs large from the picture, but it doesn't. True to size. This is my new favorite brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look but too expensive!, August 18, 2013
This is the look that I was going for and it is also very comfortable. The only issue I have is that it is way too expensive. I shouldn't have paid this much for it but it is nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Top, July 26, 2013
I really like this top. The quality is good and the fit is perfect. I have gotten a number of compliments on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking white shirt, July 11, 2014
I really like everything Neon Buddha- their principles the quality of products and style. This is a very neat shirt style top that can be worn with legging of jeans. The length extends to the upper thigh and that gives enough coverage to be modest with leggings. The button details are exquisite. When you wear this, people who know Neon Buddha instantly recognize it. The white color is also very flattering on this piece. The price could have been better- but good things are always a bit expensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to LOVE this top, June 14, 2014
I love the color, the quality, and the style. The problem is there is a lot of excess material around the bottom. It just doesn't look that good on my petite body (5' 4" ). I bought another neon buddha that has the same issue but it has a slightly different style and I feel it looks ok on me. I gave this to my cousin who is taller than me; she loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, April 29, 2014
I liked it, perfect, comfortable, same size . however the price was a bit expensive. Highly recommended brand. thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Great style, March 13, 2014
Love the style of this as most Neon Buddha. I returned it, though, because the color was muted and slightly different than the way it presented on the monitor. This shirt comes in many other colors and I am considering one of those.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt!, November 19, 2013
Like the unique style of the shirt. Very comfortable. This is my 2nd Neon Buddha piece of clothing. Look forward to buying another.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›