i hope they re do this design bought one to try and now they have sold out I would love white
Published 17 months ago by ozie

3.0 out of 5 stars poor fit
I bought a small size but it was somewhat big and longer than expected for a tunic. The upper part is cute but the lower part more like a tent.
Published 7 months ago by Margarita Ramirez

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous when are they doing more so i can buy them White would be great, March 29, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful color, January 12, 2014
Ordered a size small for an upcoming trip. I wear size 4 J. Jill jeans and it is a perfect fit. I plan on wearing it over yoga capris leggings. It is the perfect length on me (I'm 5'3".) On me, it looks just like it does in the photo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love this top!, November 7, 2013
This review is from: Neon Buddha Women's Peace Cowl Tunic Shirt (Apparel)
I bought this top in cream while in Michigan. I LOVE it! It feels great on, true to size, a little short in the sleeves- just above wrist. I wear alone with jeans & boots, or layered with a knit cowl neck on top. I'm so excited to be getting it in black!

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!!, April 19, 2013
This garment looks just lie the photo.........even though I am larger than the model. I wore this with tights and it was so comfortable! I am looking forward to summer days and then days at the beach. This is a go anywhere top.........from casual, to dinner out. The neckline is very attractive, and forgiving. Love the uneven hem!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit & Nice weight, January 24, 2014
The shirt fit perfectly and is such a nice weight. I really love what Neon Buddha does as a company in supporting women in education. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this tunic, January 20, 2014
Jenksie "Jenksie" (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
It's flowy without being big. Wore it with leggings on vacation. Very attractive and versatile, went from the airport directly to a nice dinner without changing my clothes.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little large for me, June 14, 2014
I really like the style of this top. It is well-made too. I'm petite ( 5' 4" ) and although it fits me everywhere, there is a little more material around the bottom than I like. I think it would be perfect for someone a bit taller or whose hips are a bit bigger.

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned, June 2, 2014
Didn't like the fit, the fabric, or the color. My unhappiness with the fit has more to do with my body type.

1.0 out of 5 stars complete waste of money, April 10, 2014
ive worn this top maybe 3 times. its seams are unraveling and will not last past 5 launderings. for 85.00 i expect more

5.0 out of 5 stars I want this shirt in every color..., April 5, 2014
...but I think I got to the party too late as all that is left in their inventory are x-smalls. I get a ton of compliments when I wear this shirt (actually anything by this brand). This shirt is comfortable, long (I'm 5'9" and it hits just above mid-thigh), and stylish. The material is sturdy, substantial (not really see-through), and soft. Neon Buddha, please makes some more!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›