Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

Size: Standard|Color: Pink|Change

on July 22, 2013
Our dance team uses these and they are really fun! They fit all hand sizes (at least adult to an 11 year old, i do not know about younger ages but I would think 3rd to 5th graders should be good too) The 20 girls had to use them 3 times and they all held up for all 3 uses and could be used more times. If you are rough with them and pull them too hard, they may break but that is like anything else we need to be careful with. The reflected in our black lights too!
on January 13, 2016
In what world would anyone consider this color to be neon pink? It's baby girl pink. I'm disappointed as it doesn't match my costume. The picture they show AND the name of the color were both very misleading.
review image
on March 25, 2013
Ordered these for my roommates neon/glow light party and they were a hit! Pretty cheap, delivered fast, and looked AWESOME under the black light! Also, huge perk is they are fingerless, so I didn't have to take them off every time I needed to use my touch screen phone!
on January 7, 2013
Was awesome and was complemented repeatedly. Threw them out afterwards (because of the mud) but would definately buy them again. Protected my hands when I was crawling through tubes of muddy water and up muddy ropes!
on June 3, 2013
It was just what I needed to complete my look for an 80's birthday party. The gloves were fun and fashionable!
on September 11, 2013
I bought this for at Totally Rad 80's run and used them that night only and plan to use them again for an 80's party in October, the gloves did start to unwind or fray, hopefully they will hold up for that night. I got many compliments on them.
on June 10, 2013
I bought these neon pink fishnet fingerless wrist gloves for an 80's party I went too. I almost did not buy them because I I read comments from other buyer on these gloves which they said, they tore as soon as they put them on, so I thought they just might do the same for me, but I needed them for my outfit so I took the chance I bought them anyways. The neon gloves were just what I wanted they did not tier they fit perfectly and I got lots of compliments on them. I was happy
on December 7, 2011
These fishnet gloves were great for the 80s party I went to. Fit great and great durability. They lasted all night and even for another night out. They really are hot pink too. I was worried they weren't going to be bright and they are the color in the picture!
on March 15, 2012
These were purchased for a halloween costume and were great. They had good elasticity to last multiple wears and are a great bright neon pink color. They had a good fit and were light on my skin.
on January 9, 2016
I ordered the "neon" pink and they are not even close to neon, but light pink. I notified the seller/Amazon and they said that the manufacturer names the color and they can't change it.
review image