5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective
These worked perfect for our recent 80's birthday party as part of gift bags. Very hard to break, I haven't yet. They don't stretch much. Very sturdy rubber. Fit teens and adults great, too large for young ones.
Published on November 4, 2010 by Shawn

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids
I bought this for my friend's birthday as a blast from the past in the 80's however, these bracelets are so small that any adult who tries to wear this, will cut off their circulation, unless you're a size 0 person.

Otherwise, people were really excited about this product in my office!
Published on July 8, 2009 by Amy Wong

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, July 8, 2009
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Neon Jelly Bracelets (144 pcs) [Toy] (Toy)

Otherwise, people were really excited about this product in my office!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective, November 4, 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars These are Great!, August 9, 2011
Tina B. (Cleveland, OH) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Neon Jelly Bracelets (144 pcs) [Toy] (Toy)
I really loved these bracelets. I was nervous the colors might not be the same as in the photo, but they arrived and they were even better and more vibrant. These were a huge hit at our 80s party! I am a woman, but I'm not petite, and I thought these fit fine. There was no loss of circulation, they fit from the base of my wrist and could slide up probably 3". I probably would have preferred them a little bigger, as it would have been awesome to be able to have jelly bracelets all the way up my arm (as there are 144 of them!), but I didn't think it affected the fun or the usage of the product. I thought this was an awesome purchase, and I'd highly recommend going for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, July 28, 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Neon Jelly Bracelets (144 pcs) [Toy] (Toy)
This is a 10 year old's review: This was an awesome toy.... I think it may have been too much unless it is for giving away... I got it just for wearing too add a little to what I am wearing.... I like to wear things on my wrist, they are neon, 144,but I do not really like the packaging, I use this: how, I take any 2 colors and put them together like 2 circles, more like a diagram, overall this product was 5/5 only thing that could have been a tad better was the packaging but other than that it is a great product, and 7.50 is it? for 144!

5.0 out of 5 stars 80'sTastic!, August 27, 2013
This review is from: Neon Jelly Bracelets (144 pcs) [Toy] (Toy)
These bracelets are fabulous for an 80's look. Be aware that they are child sized. I'm 5'4 and 120lbs and I'm unable to fit much more than 24 on my tiny lady wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 80's party!, May 15, 2013
This review is from: Neon Jelly Bracelets (144 pcs) [Toy] (Toy)
Love these! So cheap for SO MANY...we had a blast decking ourselves out with these before we went to see an 80's cover band. They are not as small as the reviews made them sound. No one at my party had trouble getting them on.

3.0 out of 5 stars Child sized, August 20, 2013
Katrina Cansler (Mississippi, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Neon Jelly Bracelets (144 pcs) [Toy] (Toy)
They are a little small for my wrist (young adult- small wrists). They would be great for children. I might end up giving them away. At least they were cheap for a quantity.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not made to fit adults, July 25, 2013
This review is from: Neon Jelly Bracelets (144 pcs) [Toy] (Toy)
We ordered them for an 80's theme birthday party. They look cool, but anyone over 10 had a hard time wearing them. They will stretch a bit but none of the men could wear them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, July 16, 2013
This review is from: Neon Jelly Bracelets (144 pcs) [Toy] (Toy)
They look great on the photo. But the product i received does not look like those on the picture. Se ven pálidos, sin vida. Como plástico barato. Una decepción total.

2.0 out of 5 stars To small!!, June 1, 2013
This review is from: Neon Jelly Bracelets (144 pcs) [Toy] (Toy)
I bought these for an 80's party. The colors are great and very durable but way to small!! The fit the kids but teens and adults could barely get them on.

Neon Jelly Bracelets (144 pcs) [Toy]