Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Neon Sport Water Bottles (1 dozen) - Bulk [Toy]
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on June 1, 2014
These are cheap, made in China water bottles. I picked them up as gifts for a small 3/5K that I put on a few weeks back. I was late ordering from a custom bottle maker and needed these in a rush.

As other people have mentioned, the pictures are a little inaccurate, in that the bottles are all one color, not assorted tops and straps like the picture shows. But, they are bright colors and popular with the kids.

The tops seal well and the quality isn't too bad. These would be great in a grab bag or race gift bag, but probably won't be your go-to water bottle if you're a serious runner or cyclist.

At this price, and with the Amazon Prime, these are fully functional bottles and will arrive quickly. If you're expecting expensive bottles that'll last for years, you need to have more realistic expectations. But, if you just need a cheap bottle for an event, especially for young people, you're going to be pleased with these.
on January 12, 2016
What I expected. Ordered 2 sets to make sure I had enough boy colors. Some had lids that matched. Some had alternating colors for lids. Good party favors for a kids basketball themed party. I used paint pens to customize.Worked nicely.
review image
on September 15, 2015
We bought them expecting them to be simple, normal-quality cheap plastic bottles for everyday use. We got exactly what we had hoped for! These are way cheaper than buying bottled water from the grocery store. Yet, they are not so expensive that we miss them when our child loses them at school. We usually go through (lose) 4-5 bottles during a school year. So these are perfect. And a perfect size for younger kids!
on April 21, 2016
Got these for my daycare kids. They love the fun colors, the parents love that they don't have to drag sippys to daycare anymore, and I love the convenience! My kids age range from 1-4 and they all can drink from them just fine and very minimal leaking!
on January 4, 2013
First of all, if you care, the bottles are not multi-colored as pictured. They sent 2 each of solid color hot pink, purple, green, yellow, blue, orange. Turns out that makes it easier for our family to tell whose bottle is whose, so we prefer it the different way. But it wasn't like the picture.

Pros:
+The only plus I can give for the bottles is if they are tipped over, they do not leak. They have a ring inside the lid that helps prevent leaking.
+Lid is attached to the bottle so it won't get lost.

Cons:
-Attached lid makes it harder to run bottle through dishwasher.
-Bottle pull-top is VERY hard to open. Could not pull it out with my teeth, but could pull it out by forcing it with a butter knife.
-Handle is not very durable piece of plastic. It is hooked to the bottle with a tiny metal ring. Most of our handle rings broke off within one day of use. All handles' metal rings and one other small circle stable to hold it together RUST if the bottle is placed in the dishwasher.
-Even after 1 wash, they have a distinct plastic taste to the water.
-Squirt bottle forces water around the base of the pull top. Some water does come out the center of this spout, but most comes out the neck of the spout. Annoying but still functional.
on June 25, 2014
I purchased these to use in gift bags for my daughter's 2nd birthday party which was gymnastics-themed. They are brightly colored and cute but you definitely get what you pay for - they are very cheap looking and fall apart pretty easily. I was okay with it because I didn't want to spend a ton - these are fine as long as you aren't expecting to be able to use them long-term because they fall apart pretty quickly and leak.
on April 25, 2014
I agree with the customer who said that the pop top is too hard to open. You have to force it open with a knife or other wedge. Also, it is hard to get the water out. If you squeeze, it comes out everywhere but the top. I bought these for the grandsons when we go to the park. The only way to get the water is to open the lid and drink like it was a cup.
on May 15, 2016
Bought these for the kids to use during ball games and they work great for it. They are cheap enough that if any gets lost or thrown out its not a big deal. The colors are really vibrant. Sharpies work well on them for the kids names also.
on January 7, 2014
I bought these as party favors for a gymnastics party and they came exactly as described. They were very cute coupled with the make your own award metals and the mini glow in the dark award rubber ducks. Everyone loved them.
on April 9, 2014
These are bare bones bottles, cheap and durable, light-weight and, with a little care, freezable. If lost, there is no great cost involved, since plastic degrades over time, anyway.

And provided there are no little ones in th house, after the summer is over, these squeeze bottles are useful around the house for household cleaners.