5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Shades! :D
This purchase was great!!!
I received FOUR neon colored quality glasses in just a few days!
Overall, very satisfied!
Published on November 13, 2010 by Edgar

1.0 out of 5 stars Novelty only
I wasn't expecting to wear these out, but I was expecting to at least be able to wear them. You can't. The lenses are effectively a sheet of plastic and so the view is warped. You can't actually see through them. They were junk and useless. The description states: "UV rated dark lenses" implying these can be worn. Nope.
Published on April 30, 2012 by Thomas Zavaleta Jr.

1.0 out of 5 stars Novelty only, April 30, 2012
This review is from: 4 Neon Sunglasses Hip Hop 80's Shades Glasses - Dark lenses - 4 hot neon colors!

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage shades in neon colors, April 10, 2012
I thought I would try ordering some cheap shades online again however, now I'm kicking myself for doing so, all over again. There really isn't any other way to describe these than to say GARBAGE. I saw mostly decent reviews when I ordered thinking they might be worth the chance WRONG. No idea who these folks are that claim these are good shades or that they would be taking wedding photos in them. They are boxy, uncomfortable and the dark lenses are bogus.

1.0 out of 5 stars Read Carefuly, July 30, 2012
The product is what i expected. TOYS they are toys remember to read carefuly and realize the size and the weight. They dont say they are toys in the title but in the description they are.

2.0 out of 5 stars these are oriental trading sunglasses :(, April 8, 2011
I was looking for neon sunglasses to purchase for a prom event for teens. I specifically did not want "neon sunglasses" from oriental trading because they seemed low quality and were cheap looking online. When I found these on amazon, that specifically had "dark lenses" and were an affordable price, I ordered them. I got what I paid for--what should I expect when I buy 4 pairs of sunglasses for $6. However, what was most disappointing is that each of the sunglasses came in a plastic bag with an oriental trading sticker on it. Had I known these were oriental trading sunglasses, I would not have purchased them. I think it should be noted in the product description somewhere that they are selling oriental trading sunglasses. Also, the product says they are "dark lenses" and they are not--you can still through them.

I guess I shouldn't have expected to get more when I'm paying essentially $1.50 for a pair of sunglasses. It's still disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not functional at all, July 6, 2013
Sunglasses are neat looking but are very hard to see out of. I wouldn't recommend because of this. Thumbs down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Shades! :D, November 13, 2010
This purchase was great!!!
I received FOUR neon colored quality glasses in just a few days!
Overall, very satisfied!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, May 29, 2010
The colors are actually purple, pink, yellow, and blue. They are a little small, but they definitely work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 30, 2014
ok fine

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly constructed, but they were inexpensive..., June 3, 2014
The sunglasses were inexpensive, so I should not have been surprised when you look through them and see three of everything. We popped the lenses out so we could see, and are using them for costumes, so they still work. I just will not purchase them again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, May 17, 2014
They look a little feminine and are slightly narrow on the head. They will work for keeping the sun out of my eyes however

Rate and Discover Movies