4.0 out of 5 stars great
item was as expected, I difinitely notice a difference when exercising, it makes you sweat to smuch that it has to help with at least a little more weight loss around the middle. I also think losing so much sweat is also beneficial in toxin removal.
Published on November 12, 2011 by jali72

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT SIZED, this is a ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL-don't pay extra $
I purchased this product to replace my old one. I was excited to see there were "different sizes" - WRONG!! This is a one size fits all product; the MEDIUM was priced at $5.99 and the LARGE was priced at $8.29 - when they arrived they were the same product, in the same box, labeled ONE SIZE FITS ALL.

I would not have purchase a different size with 2 different...
Published on February 4, 2012 by AGunnoe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT SIZED, this is a ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL-don't pay extra $, February 4, 2012
This review is from: Neoprene Heat Belt Abdominal Binder Waist Cincher, Large (Health and Beauty)

I would not have purchase a different size with 2 different prices if the product was properly advertised. I have asked Amazon to check into this and get the advertisement corrected.

3.0 out of 5 stars Neoprene Heat Belt, August 6, 2011
The belt arrived in perfect conditions and as described. But wearing, I felt it didn't hold its positions but rolled itself in and was somewhat ineffective for those areas. As a matter of fact, this belt might be more purposeful for person with already a good waste shape, but in my case, it still has opportunities for improvements. And a "heat" belt is normally supposed to heat up the area, but in my case it became only slightly warmer. But maybe I am just a too big kind-a guy with high expectations. Overall, it is a good belt and I hope I can make more use of it after losing some pounds around my waste.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, November 12, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars sizes are incorrect, September 18, 2011
I bought the xl size. i followed the sizing chart and according to the chart it should defintely fit me, if not be a little bit to big. Unfortunately it does not fit...waste of my money!

5.0 out of 5 stars I am satisfiied, January 17, 2011
Good quality product. It is big enough to fit and it is helpful for more efficient sweating during work outs. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, November 16, 2011
The band is great quality, I have been wearing it for an hour and already I can feel the heat under the band, I am excited to start using it during my workouts!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your money., February 23, 2013
I've used other belts before that we're cheaper yet held its durability. Lost it firmness after 2 months,started ripping at the corners....

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, October 14, 2011
I am very pleased with the quality of this neoprene wrap. The width is much better than others that I have had previously. It helps with sore muscles and back aches as well as helping to trim waist.

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaves a lot to be desired., April 24, 2013
The material is to thin to be of much value for serious abdominal hernia control. Not well suited to our needs.

4.0 out of 5 stars works good after a baby, June 8, 2012
There's no magic waist band that will make you lose a ton. But this gave me good support after my 4th baby and the heat made me sweat so I really feel it helps with water weight. It has the biggest range to use..so most sizes between 6 and 14 can use it it seems. I wear this one for a couple hours at a time..ya its bulky but I don't go out in it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›