Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on January 3, 2012
I was a little hesitant after reading some of the reviews, but i am glad i purchased these. they go in so easy and they really work. The price was my first consideration but value is definitely there
on October 4, 2012
I was wearing out my seat motors trying to dig my cell phone, lighter, keys, whatever from inbetween the center console and the seat. These eliminated the problem and are barely visible. Genius!
on January 16, 2013
Actually blows away the other wedge products. The pockets arevwesome and convenient.
It's perefct for my car. I love the ability of hands free.

No more lost change!
on December 10, 2012
This is a great product. No more digging between the console and the seat. Works great and you don't notice it's there.
on January 27, 2014
This is a simple product but effective, it closes up the gap and prevents items falling between the seats and ccnsole.
on November 27, 2011
First let me say that this is not a cheap Knockoff.I know because I own the original Drop Stop and wanted a 2nd for my Wife's Car,They are no longer available ANYWHERE on the Web.When I Got this One I from my Supplier I was Surprised to Learn it was the Same Product without the Brand Name,How Technical does this product need to be anyway?It Works;It's Well Made...It comes with All Amazon's Guarantees.
11 comment1 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2011
Easy to install and now nothing will fall inbetween the seats.
Best product, ever. You have to purchase this, to see how
great it is. I believe this would be a great time to come
as an accessory when you buy a new vehicle.
0Comment1 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2011
I've seen this gap filler on other sites, but Amazon had the best price!
This item fits well and moves WITH the seat when I change positions. I highly recommend this to anyone who has ever spent time looking for dropped items.. this solves that problem! :)
0Comment0 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse