Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on April 27, 2010
I read some other reviews of similar cases that said the camera barely fit in it, but that is not the case here. The camera, tiny tripod, extra memory cards and cables all fit in nicely. There is a nice wrist strap and one external pocket (the tripod fits into this pocket too). This case is a good deal for the price, and the little tripod is a great bonus! My only gripe is that it's pretty soft and I wonder how much protection it would really offer if I dropped my camera. It says in the listing that it is padded, but I think that's a bit misleading. I think it will definitely protect it from scratches, dirt and lens damage, but anything rougher? I hope I don't have to find out...
on June 7, 2010
When I read the reviews of this product and other products, I was expecting this case to fit my Zi8 like a glove and not have room for anything else. I was pleasantly surprised when I received it! There is plenty of room for my camera, along with extra batteries and the mini tripod. Which, by the way, I love the mini tripod. It's perfect for this little camera! Overall very pleased with this product!!!
on August 6, 2012
This case is very nice for holding my Kodak PlayFull pocket video camera, along with the charging cable, the mini tripod, and even the remote control. I was even able to fit the cut-down pages of the owners manual in the front zipper pocket. Wish it was just slightly deeper though, as all is kinda cramped; but not everybody would carry as much as I do, so it's a great choice overall.
on February 28, 2013
I bought this for my mini Kodak video camer I was given. it's a nice case with palces for me to keep the USB cord and manual. I also like that it's nicely padded so I know my camera is protected. I'm also able to store an extra memory card in it as well. Good Product!
on July 9, 2010
I was very pleased with the purchased product as well as the supplier of this product. Delivery was both prompt and safe.
on January 13, 2013
For the Kodak camera, this bag with tripod is a must! There are just the right amount of pockets for chords, etc + the stretchy material leaves room for also storing extras. The tripod is sturdy yet flexible and is absolutely necessary for the camera footage to be still. Highly recommended!
on December 2, 2011
im very happy with the case. The prize it little but very good case.Compair to other item this is very cheap one but good quality.
What can i ask more?this is good enough.
Thanh you so much
on January 4, 2012
The only thing that makes this item acceptable is the mini tripod & accessory bag. The bag itself is about as protective as an old sock.
on June 25, 2011
The mini tripod is great, but the case is too big for my Kodak Zi8... I guess that's what I get for the price.
on September 6, 2010
This case was way too big for my Kodak Zi8. I sent it back.