5.0 out of 5 stars just what i was looking for
I needed something to hold the DVR, its USB, and another accessory I ordered for it. It all fits and I still have room to stuff in a couple more accessories.
Published on November 3, 2011 by M. Hawkins

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit
This product does not approximate the shape of my Sony digital recorder in any way. It is big enough, but inappropriate for it.
Published 22 months ago by L. Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i was looking for, November 3, 2011
This review is from: Neoprene Carrying Case for Sony, Olympus, RCA, Philips, Coby and More Flash Memory Digital Voice Recorders- Includes Cleaning Kit (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive multipurpose bag is versatile and has a fresh look, December 27, 2011
This carrying case is good for mp3 players, with room for earphones, USB cord, and flash cards. The freebies included are useful and evidence the attention of the vendor.

It's hard to write much more - it's a bag and it works.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for carrying/protecting digital recorder and accessories, April 6, 2013
Allows me to carry recorder in purse. Great to have for recording meeting minutes , music rehearsals, and memorizing lyrics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good Quality and Fits my sound recorder perfectly, March 10, 2012
The carry case was just what I needed for my voice recorder , it has those well defined slots for my memory card , voice recorder, ear phones and fits every thing perfectly. The quality of the zipper and the over material is very good too.
I found this to be a great value buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., May 9, 2011
Monica (Miami, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this case for my Sony Digital Voice Recorder ICD-PX820 and it fits perfectly. Modern shape. Good quality. Thank you very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars The case is okay., February 25, 2013
Fatema (Queens, NY) - See all my reviews
I like the case. It' seems to fit my Olympus digital recorder. It's very spacious and seems to fit my USB drive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Sony ICDUX523 Digital Flash Recorder, May 11, 2013
As other reviewers have mentioned, this carrying case is a good size. My Sony ICDUX523 Digital Flash Recorder fits in the main pouch and there is a lot of room and other pockets for earbuds, spare batteries, and the like. It seems well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Carrying Case, March 9, 2013
I got this for a Sony Voice Recorder (ICD-AX412). The recorder works great in it with room left over for other items too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, fits in my purse., February 25, 2013
Karen (ROCHESTER, PA, United States) - See all my reviews
I keep my digital recorder, ear buds, a few extra batteries and the polishing cloth inside for my weekly choral and choir rehearsals. It's exactly what I needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Allows more storage space than the Olumpus., January 30, 2013
Allows more storage space than the Olumpus case. This allows for storage of microphone and or ear pods. Is soft and has color choice.