Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on June 19, 2010
Not only does this protect my SD780IS camera pretty well, but it also has an extra pocket that's great for keeping an extra battery and memory card. I've been using it for two months, and so far no seams and the zipper works great. Also, for those times when you want to carry your camera in your pocket but your pocket is already full with other stuff, the case can also work as a wallet (ie there's enough room in there for bills and three credit/ID cards along with the camera. Overall, really useful product, I really recommend it for the SD780IS.
on May 16, 2010
This camera case came and appears as advertised. Fits my camera and extra battery and memory card as well. I love it.
on August 2, 2011
Great little case with an extra compartment for storing a spare battery and/or media card. Well made. It's plenty large for my Canon PowerShot SD780IS.
on August 3, 2013
This case is well made with a thoughtful storage pouch is on the front. This case is soft protection for my PowerShot Digital Camera
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse