5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
Good quality product for the price I paid. I needed this for a tablet that I was buying for my dad as a christmas gift. I had bought the same gift for my mom but was striking out on something to fit the tablet without it being too loose or too snug. I bought this and it's perfect! It slips right in, holds the tablet well and keeps it protected for on the go.
Published 20 months ago by ssebrinatw

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit Nexus 7 very well
The quality of this protective case is decent, but it is not made specifically for the Nexus 7. This case is quite a bit larger than the Nexus 7, which will flop around in the case. I was expecting to receive a case which was custom fit for the Nexus 7.
Published 17 months ago by Justin Burke

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit Nexus 7 very well, February 19, 2013
Justin Burke (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Neoprene Sleeve protective cute Case Pouch for 7 inch 16:9 Google Android Tablet PC (Black) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, November 5, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars good sleeve, good value, August 26, 2013
It fits the New nexus 7 well. it's not anything amazing but it gets the job done. wish there were more color options.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good soft case., July 23, 2013
This case was very inexpensive. It fit my 7" tablet very well. I like it because it is very soft and dose not scratch up my screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neoprene Sleeve Case Pouch, August 8, 2012
The product is as described.Very well made great customer service and fast shipping and handling time. I thought the product was going to be a harder material to protect my Bluetooth headset from bending but it is a soft case that still does a great job protecting it from scratches and dirt and dust. Great price great product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good fit for 2013 Nexus 7, August 7, 2013
gfb (Madison, WI) - See all my reviews
Good length, but about 3/4" too wide for the current (2013) Nexus 7. Otherwise it looks ok, just basic black neoprene with red piping.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to do., June 22, 2013
H. G. Larrain (Santiago, CHILE) - See all my reviews
Very cheap manufacture, and my Nexus 7 fits too loose in my opinion. But for the price it does what it's supposed to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... way to protect your tablet this is a very good, July 7, 2014
If you are looking for a simple and effective way to protect your tablet this is a very good product

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
Great purchase! Perfect fit! Shipped quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, June 17, 2014
Excellent item, very good quality, consistent with reports in the ad, in excelnte been received, I highly recommend it, thank you very much.

Rate and Discover Movies