1,071 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product
5 stars because I use it to ride my scooter and it feel great, has a comfortable fit and stays in place even turning my head to see for traffic, and has great quality materials.

Published on December 24, 2012 by R. Sanchez

1.0 out of 5 stars Yes is is cheap.
As they say, you get what you pay for.

However, when the details make claims that are not met, that's another problem.

Published 17 months ago by Jonathan Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product, December 24, 2012
This review is from: Black Neoprene Winter Snowboard Ski Half Face Mask Soft Cotton Fleece Neck Ear Warmer Protection Vented Fitted Velcro Adjustable Close Biker Motorcycle Facemask

The smell of new neoprene ( plastic ) was not too strong, not quite yet, I decided it to wash it with my axe body shower gel at night and let it dry all night long, in the morning totally dry up the smell like neoprene plastic was gone and had a great clean axe smell.

The seller send it really fast, 3 weeks before estimated on the shipping order and nicely pakage for the shipping.

would I buy from them again ? you can bet on it !!... I'm also posting some pictures of the product so you can see it and how it fits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Winner for the price., October 13, 2012
Keeps you warm; unfortunately, does expose the nose a bit (should just have two nostril holes instead of full cutout but then fitting might be an issue). I don't get the fresh-air vent thing; nearly no air can pass into/out of it (mostly for looks, methinks). I wear mine under a motorcycle helmet and it does a fantastic job of keeping exposed areas warm. You may want to wash it (read first; may be hand-washed only) because there is a very strong neoprene/chemical smell at first. Overall, for this price, excellent and functional, delivering what it promises.

1.0 out of 5 stars Yes is is cheap., July 16, 2013
Jonathan Davis (High Point, NC United States) - See all my reviews
As they say, you get what you pay for.

However, when the details make claims that are not met, that's another problem.

The "Fresh Air Ventilation System" is useless. It is not a filter, valve, or anything else. You breathe through the holes in the material directly in-front of your mouth. It is simply an area which ensures cold air would hit one spot of your face in a very concentrated manor.

The one that I received is completely fleece, and does not have any neoprene. The fleece is so thin that you could almost read through it. I bought this for when I get caught in the rain without a windshield. Since it is fleece instead of neoprene, this would be great when riding in the rain, as long as you don't mind being water-boarded, while trying to avoid traffic, in the rain, on a motorcycle.

If it wasn't so cheap, I would send it back. As it is, I don't think it is worth the effort.

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat the price., October 8, 2014
Overall I'm pretty happy with this. It keeps my face warm, is very lightweight, and it's very easy to breathe while wearing it. My biggest complaint is that the little circular thing on the side actually does nothing. Consider it purely decorative. That's fine though, as the hole in the nose and mouth area do the trick just fine. Other than that, I have no complaints with this product at all.

I'd also like to address the concerns people are having with the smell of this product. Does it have a scent to it when you first open it? Sure. Is it some nauseating, nose hair-curling, overpowering stench that's going to make you lightheaded and sick? I really, really doubt it. I understand that smells bother some people more than others, but to me, it had a non-intrusive, neutral scent. If you've ever purchased a mouse pad, imagine that scent, but not even 1/10th as strong. You'll also note that I said it "had" a scent to it. The scent dissipated after leaving it laid out by the window for a few hours.

But with how strongly other reviewers insist the scent is to them, I'm also open to the idea that maybe I got lucky and received a less potent smelling mask. I have no idea. Either way, I'm glad that it turned out not to be of any real concern.

Give this thing a shot. It's cheap enough to see for yourself if you'll like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Contains odor which is difficult to remove, January 1, 2014
Pro: The quality is higher than expected for the price. There are two inserts to breath and prevent fogging up (if you're wearing goggles or a mask).

Con: The smell is difficult to remove. Multiple washes and febreze eliminates MOST of the odor, but it is still lingering a few weeks later.

Overall: It's what you expect out of a half mask, it will keep you warm if you don't mind the odor.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gas Mask, February 1, 2014
These came out of the wrapping smelling as if they were soaked in gasoline. I washed them in triple detergent 4 different times, because they appear so very functional ---but after that the smell was still overwhelming. They joined left over lasagna and old eggs in the bottom of my trash bag before being thrown out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, July 14, 2014
Horrible! Could not wash out the chemical smell.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible., February 1, 2014
Smell really bad, like PVC! It doesn't matter how many time I tossed into the washer - at least 4 times. I am not going to use it. Don't want to breath in toxic chemical. Spend a bit more and buy something decent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small modifications to the holes in the mask improved it to where I'm happy using it daily, November 2, 2014
John (Minnesota) - See all my reviews
Works well enough, but the breath holes should have been bigger. my breath comes out by my eyes, fogging up the face shield on my motorcycle. Small modifications to the holes in the mask improved it to where I'm happy using it daily. I intend to use it all winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mask, June 16, 2012
This mask is a great feel on your face, it keeps you warm, feels soft to the touch, doesn't scratch your face or rub, the fleece comes down your neck and covers well, for riding and needing something to keep you warm, this is the perfect mask to do it with, keeps your ears warm as well, you can just snuggle right down in this mask. It works perfectly for what you want it to.

If you want a mask to perform to great standards, this is the one for you, will recommend this mask to anyone!