5.0 out of 5 stars The Coolest!
Hi. I am 8 and here is my review for my nerf vest Santa gave me at Christmas. It is the coolest thing ever! it holds so many darts and my sword to! it even holds my maverik! its big and daddy makes it small before we play nerf but it is still big on me. get one your kids will like it and thank it is cool.

Hey, guys, be nice. My son really wanted to write...
Published on July 12, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars zipper already broke
I bought this for my son about a month ago...he's pretty easy on his stuff, so I was very suprised when he came in with the zipper pull in his hand. Apparently it came off from the top of the zipper, and there is no way to get it back on without replacing the entire zipper. Too bad, cause he REALLY likes the vest, but what a disappointment. He is not enthused about...
Published 24 months ago by SoccerMom

5.0 out of 5 stars The Coolest!, July 12, 2011
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Tactical Vest (Toy)

Hey, guys, be nice. My son really wanted to write his first Amazon review (yes, I helped him a little).:)

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice add-on for the Nerf war, August 3, 2010
Deric Clarke (Orange Curtain CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Tactical Vest (Toy)
This is great for those of us too lazy to make their own tactical vest. The holster can fit the Nitefinder, Scout, Element, Maverick, and even the Barrel Break. The pouch holds a variety of goodies like extra darts, a flashlight, or even a mini blaster. The back has a holster for a Nerf sword, but I figure you could come up with a way to attach another blaster. The clip holder fits the 18 round clip comfortably but you may sacrifice a dart since it won't be upside-down and will catch on the elastic. The single dart holders would be best used for sonic darts or suction darts since you re carrying four clips already.
The package come with two clear 6 round clips which is nice so you can monitor your dart count.

5.0 out of 5 stars My boys loved these!, March 27, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Tactical Vest (Toy)
I ordered 2 of these for my 10 and 13 year old sons. They wear jackets size 12 and 14. These vests are not too big now, but also have room for several years' growth. They love them. They add nerf guns and weapons to any available strap:) They also have the nerf shield, mace axe, warlock axe, and long sword. I just ordered the hatchet. So many toys are played with when they are new but soon discarded. These were NOT. The vest and weapons are a favorite of my boys and all their friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for your little soldier wanna-bes, November 11, 2010
Dan Nees (Woodbine, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Tactical Vest (Toy)
Nice vest. Holds a ton of darts and things, my son is a tall 6 year old and this is big on him yet, he can't pull the Nerf sword out of the back holder because his arms are not long enough yet. Other than that it's great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nerf vest, November 23, 2010
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Tactical Vest (Toy)
My son loves the vest. He is able to carry around extra ammo for a quick refill when having nerf wars!

4.0 out of 5 stars vest, June 18, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Tactical Vest (Toy)
this vest is a good product it works really well for nerf gun fights. you can put 12 darts in the little straps and you can put 4, 6 dart mag's in the bigger straps it also has a pouch with a zipper so you can hold even more darts in there. lastly there is a holster that is great for holding a sidearm. overall this is a great product for anyone who enjoys nerf guns

4.0 out of 5 stars Let the play begin, December 29, 2010
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Tactical Vest (Toy)
Bought three of these as Christmas gifts for 5,7 and 10 year olds. Had some concern about the fit when ordering. Each vest has four vecro pulls to size the vest down to the 5 year old size. Kids loved the vests. Thier dad is going to order one, as he gets into the action also. Added flashlight to each vest, along with Nerf guns this made a great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bottom line: your kids will LOVE it., September 11, 2011
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Tactical Vest (Toy)
The wife and I hesitated in getting this for our seven year old son, only because the price ($28 bucks for a vest) seems way too high.

However, he LOVES it and wears it DAILY. The quality is good. The extra mags are helpful. We combined this purchase with a pack of nerf bullets, and he's set. I would have rated it 4 stars on my own, but with as much as he likes it, it clearly gets the full five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars IF YOU LIKE NERF GUNS YOU NEED THIS VEST, October 31, 2010
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Tactical Vest (Toy)
I purchased this vest as a birthday gift for my grandson who loves Nerf guns. He immediately put it on and hasn't taken it off since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Utah fun, November 30, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Tactical Vest (Toy)
Gotta have a place to carry all the nerf war stuff and this is great! My ten year old loves it!

Nerf N-Strike Tactical Vest