Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 7, 2012
I bought this gun for my 15 year old brother and I will say if you are going to buy toy guns please stick with Nerf, you may pay a little more but it is quality product. I gave this gun an overall rating of a 3 because it is very heavy because of the 6 D batteries it requires to run, and also because of the number of batteries which now a days are not cheap. The gun is very fun it shoots fast and a pretty good distance, and let me say the foam bullets to hurt a little bit if you get hit by one, it is not a bad thing as long as it isn't in the face. The gun shoots the bullets very fast so you do run out quickly, but the gun comes with plenty of bullets and casings so you have plenty of ammo. If it wasn't for the weight and the excessive amount of batteries this would be the perfect gun for all ages.
on December 19, 2012
Like the Vulcan, the Stampede is a battery powered, fully automatic Nerf blaster. Also like the Vulcan, it is big, heavy, and useful only in some situations. The assault grip is definitely an accessory you will want for this gun; it helps hold it a lot. One advantage it has over the Vulcan is being able to use clips (it comes with 3 18 dart clips) instead of manually reloading the whole belt. Firing range and speed are both rather poor, although performance can be improved with modding (I have not yet done so myself, so I can't comment on how well it works). A good blaster while defending a fixed location (king of the hill perhaps), it is unwieldy for any games that involve lots of movement.
on December 28, 2012
This gun requires lots of D batteries and eats them quickly. It is heavy, doesn't seem very accurate, and comes with rubber-tipped bullets. I much prefer the suction-cup bullets bc you can shoot them at the window and they stick and stay in one place. I find these bullets EVERYWHERE (or lose them everywhere!). But my 4 year old loves Nerf guns, and he has trouble cocking some. At least this one doesn't have to come to me every time he wants to fire.
on January 3, 2013
I bought 4 of these, one for each of my 3 boys and then my hubby! They got them out to have their first battle, and two of the guns jammed. With a little shaking and reloading, one of them was back up in running within a few minutes but my husbands never did get more than one shot off. After working on it for over an hour, he ended up having to take the entire thing apart and flip some piece out of the way and it seemed to work fine after that (except the kids were bored with it by then and he never did get to battle.) I got these on a super great deal on Amazon on Cyber Monday ($25 each) but I don't know if I would want to pay much more than that if they are going to jam like this. Since my boys didn't have many problems with them, they think they were an awesome gift!
on January 20, 2013
I had bought this same gun for my daughter and she loved it after we got the darts to stop getting jammed. My son asked for one to defend himself with and I bought him one for Christmas. Within an hour of opening the box the gun gets jammed and a spring comes out. I am returning it and would like to get another but they are out of stock. So I have to hunt for another one somewhere. GRRRRRR
on December 27, 2012
We got all my nieces and nephews this for Christmas last year and we decided it would be fun to have a family war. This was a great time. This gun in particular was AWESOME. The darts shoot straight and far every time. We have now started a new family tradition. I would highly recommend this gun to anyone who wants to get someone a nerf gun. So far very rugged and seem to work great.
on September 4, 2012
I would have rated this product higher if it had a single shot mode. I have several 18 capacity clips, but the gun goes through them pretty fast, constantly leaving me vulnerable while reloading. I guess having a higher capacity drum magazine might help out when I get around to purchasing one. Although my kids find this gun impressive, I usually ditch it in favor of a smaller, pump-action gun.
on January 25, 2012
When I purchased this, I did not realize it needed D batteries. I was bummed, so I set it aside. Recently, I needed it as a prop for a filmed skit I did. During that time, for what ever reason, I put batteries into it and loaded it up with darts. WOW, this thing is freggin' awesome! My poor wife, kids and pets! Lots of fun, regardless of the 4 D batteries. I will say, the younger kids have a real tough time holding it because it IS heavy with the batteries, but SO MUCH fun. Enjoy!
on January 27, 2013
If you are careful, you can single shot with this. And it's less clumsy than some of the other auto nerf guns. The price was right, the kids like it. I like it when I have nerf wars with them. It's shoots a good long way too. I like the shield, it has saved me from enemy fire before!
on December 30, 2011
Santa got this item for my 8 year old son for Christmas and I must say that it is a tremendous amount of fun. It has been difficult for him to play with it however since I am shooting things every chance I get. When I catch this product at a decent sale price again, I will have to pick up a second one so we can battle each other or his 6 year old sister can defend herself. The gun is fairly easy to load and reload, comes with an ample amount of clips and darts. There is the same one out there in a different package that comes with bonus darts, if you can catch this one on sale get it otherwise buy extra darts. The blast sheild is kind of cool to but we have a "no head shots" policy in place so we seldom need it but with his friends I am sure that it will come in handy as I doubt they will follow the policy when an adult is not present. Finally, if/when you buy extra darts, make sure to get the correct ones, there are a few different types that look similar and are labeled as part of the n strike line. The product description on the extra darts packaging should tell you which ones they fit. Happy Battles.