4.0 out of 5 stars Really cool
I obtained this gun for my son. However, I am 50-years-old and even I think this thing is cool. My 13-year-old son thinks it is really, freaking cool. His 11-year-old sister does not think it is quite as cool for some odd reason...hmmm.

Anyway, my son has several Nerf guns. This one definitely has a higher rate of fire power than any other he has. He also...
Published on September 17, 2010 by Terry L

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware Defective Stampedes!
This one is very cool and fun, but my first two did not work at all. After two exchanges, I got one that worked, but the first two times I got guns that did nothing when you pulled the trigger. It was like there weren't even any batteries in it. The third gun works great, and with the same batteries, so there must just be a defective batch of these guns.

The...
Published on November 8, 2010 by Stephen H. Poor

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 533 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, September 11, 2013
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Stampede ECS (Toy)
Favorite Nerf gun ever! It shoots far and rapid fire. I love the way it looks. Most awesome gun in the world.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok gun, October 23, 2012
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Stampede ECS (Toy)
The stampede uses 6 D batteries which makes it heavy for kids that are very young. It can only hold 18 darts like it says unlike the alpha trooper which actually holds 19. If You have the magazine or clip in that it comes with the stand only works if you hold the gun straight because the clip hits the ground before the stand. I like to put the 35 dart clip in it that comes with the raider because you can keep firing for a long time which is awesome. This gun uses the same darts as the deploy, recon, lonshot, longstrike, raider, and alpha trooper. If you also keep losing darts just around the house or outside this gun comes with 100 darts atleast when I got it a year ago. I recommend this gun and it is definatly one of the more powerful ones. the only thing I dont like is the stand and the wait it has with 6 D batteries.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish it had single shot ability, September 4, 2012
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Stampede ECS (Toy)
I would have rated this product higher if it had a single shot mode. I have several 18 capacity clips, but the gun goes through them pretty fast, constantly leaving me vulnerable while reloading. I guess having a higher capacity drum magazine might help out when I get around to purchasing one. Although my kids find this gun impressive, I usually ditch it in favor of a smaller, pump-action gun.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Nerf Gun to date, July 31, 2012
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Stampede ECS (Toy)
I didn't believe that a fully automatic clip system good would be any good, but right out of the box (after I added batteries) it became apparent that it is the best I'm looking forward to the HvZ events that I'll be using this in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nerf War Time, July 17, 2012
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Stampede ECS (Toy)
Nerf War with 15 boys and one dad is a lot of fun for all except when all 15 boys decide to attack dad. This gun has nice big bullet clips, they do take time in middle of the war to exchange the clips, but if you are fast it is not bad. The small clips are useless (in a war). The shield was awesome until everyone else without at shield decided to outlaw the shield. The only real complaint is about the trajectory distance relative to other guns, this gun does not have much on the long end of range, where a few other guns are better. The other perennial problem is accuracy (but this is true for all Nerf guns) where is my red laser dot target scoping, would be nice if I could actually hit the back side of an elephant...

5.0 out of 5 stars So Much Fun Daddy Plays With It..., June 1, 2012
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Stampede ECS (Toy)
We got this for our 7 year old son for doing well in school, it price was great at 28.00 I have found the same gun for 60.00 on other sites. This gun is no joke the fire power is awesome and it fires very fast. It comes with 60 bullets and four clips which hold 18 bullets each, so you can fire away..Now my husband wants one for Father's Day so they can play with each other. This is fun for all ages and even though we really don't usually buy " gun" for our kids this is a Nerf Gun which makes it less offensive in our book..Have fun folks, that is what it is all about.

4.0 out of 5 stars the monster of all Nerf blasters, December 23, 2011
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Stampede ECS (Toy)
This blaster excels at two things: intimidation and spraying down a barrage of foam darts. It does these two things very well. We have two of these and use them to play with the NERF-obsessed children in our family. Typically, each team uses their Stampede to lay down cover while someone else with a more accurate blaster is taking down designated targets (or people). The 18-dart clips are a nice touch and the Stampede works even better with the 35-dart Raider drum. The blast shield is a nice touch and we actually find them useful.

When it comes to the type of Nerf warfare that requires stealth and agility, the Stampede fails in that arena. It is big, loud and bulky. Younger children may struggle with the Stampede because of its size and weight. However, for a fully automatic blaster, this shortfall is expected.

I still recommended this blaster because it's fun and it has its uses in the right situation. Because of the interchangeable with the N-Strike line, you can also use the three 18-dart clips on your other N-strike blasters.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST NERF GUN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, April 28, 2011
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Stampede ECS (Toy)
This is the best nerf gun ever. I think it is a REALY fun nerf gun. It is WAAAAAAAAAAY better then the raidar CS 6 or the vulcan EBF 25 or any nerf gun. I think you shoud get it for your kids or your self.

4.0 out of 5 stars 4.5 Stars - Awesome Nerf Gun For Its Firepower But Too Heavy, March 16, 2011
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Stampede ECS (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Nerf N- Strike Stampede is an awesome gun that most any child (or child like adult) will love. My 6 year old son has had a couple of Nerf guns but when he saw this he was absolutely in awe. The gun is extremely large and features a removable folding bipod and shield. The shield is somewhat cumbersome but the bipod is great and has a realistic action. The Stampede can shoot in semi-automatic mode (one shot at a time) or you can hold the trigger for fully automatic mode which is able to empty an entire 18 round clip in a matter of seconds. We were able to shoot a "dart" clear across a room (about 20 feet) though the description says it can shoot 30 feet. The best thing is that the darts are completely harmless and unlikely to even break items within your house making this perfect for indoors and out. If your child is in the phase of playing with guns then he will certainly love this one... just be sure he or she can handle the weight.
Positive Points:
- Comes with three 18 round clips and one smaller 6 round clip so you have plenty of ammo
- Extremely quick to fire in automatic mode - simply press and hold the trigger and you will unload a full clip in a few seconds!
- Nerf darts (ammo) are soft and safe even at point blank range so Moms need not worry.
- Nice sound when fired which adds to the realism
- Easy to reload
- Has a safety lock so gun cannot be accidentally fired
- Carrying handle is durable and makes it easy to carry the gun's hefty weight

Negative Points Include:
- HEAVY! It is difficult for my 6 year old son to carry around even though he loves playing with this.
- Requires 6- D sized batteries which adds to the considerable weight
- Plastic Shield is a nice thought but really is not useful during play
- The folding bipod is great but seems to be less durable than the rest of the gun
- Even with the bipod the gun will not stand on its own when placed on the ground

5.0 out of 5 stars extreemly awesome gun, December 1, 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Stampede ECS (Toy)
this is the best gun ever it never jams and has an encridable rate of fire i also have a nerf raider and if you put the raiders 35 dart drum it is awesome. i used this in a nerf war and totilly poned my aponents who were using vulcans and raiders this is way better than the vulcan wich jams after every two bullets you shoot overall great gun.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 533 | Next ›