5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this belt
My son is skinny but this adjust well. He loves it. It goes well with the Vortrex guns. He played with it all Christmas
Published 20 months ago by IB

3.0 out of 5 stars too big
My son is 5 years old, and using this has been a problem, we basically have to wrap the belt around him twice and then it doesnt stay together well. He still likes it, but is constantly coming up to me to fix it for him while playing, like every 5 minutes.
Published 16 months ago by D. New

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this belt, January 3, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful for Nerf Wars, February 13, 2013
This review is from: Vortex Ammo Belt (Toy)
I'm a college student, yes college student, who loves to have Nerf Wars in the dorm. This belt allowed for a quick reload when my gun went empty.

Pros:
I am able to have 45 extra discs (2 10-disc magazines + 25-disc pouch) handy when my gun runs out of ammunition. I am able to easily slip a magazine out of its holder and into my gun. I am able to attach a sidearm onto the plastic clip so I can easily defend myself when I can't reload.

Cons:
When I am running, discs tend to slide out of the magazines in the belt. Also, there are times when the clip gives way and my sidearm falls off. One time during a Nerf War the side arm actually fell off without me noticing. It took me a while to figure out where I had dropped it.

Overall I found this belt very useful during Nerf Wars and I would definitely recommend it to people, even college students, who like to have down time in their dorms.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for the shooter, June 28, 2013
This review is from: Vortex Ammo Belt (Toy)
kids loved the belt and the versatility of the belt and the way it helped make the games more fun

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST WITH THE VORTEX PRAXIS, January 18, 2013
This review is from: Vortex Ammo Belt (Toy)
My grandsons really appreciate having the belt with extra ammo so they can reload and barely miss a shot. Ha!

5.0 out of 5 stars Serious belt., April 1, 2014
This review is from: Vortex Ammo Belt (Toy)
This belt is awesome. I purchased one for my son but then decided to buy to more for me. Even has somewhere to attach a little nerf weapon to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This was the best gift I could have gotten for my son, July 29, 2014
This review is from: Vortex Ammo Belt (Toy)
This was the best gift I could have gotten for my son. He loves it a lot. Now he can have a nerf party.

Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars it was ordered fr a wishlist, February 2, 2014
This review is from: Vortex Ammo Belt (Toy)
my 11yr old nephew loved it as he opened at the xmas party AND he wore it to bed that nite!

5.0 out of 5 stars What every Vortex fan needs, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Vortex Ammo Belt (Toy)
If you are a fan of the Vortex line of Nerf blasters, this is a very useful piece of gear to have. Though not of outstanding quality, all the parts still share the generally rugged construction of most Nerf items, and in my case have withstood several Nerf wars without fail. Extra disks can be stored in the pouch and easily accessed during play, while the loops will reliably hold a pair of vortex clips; the 20-round magazine from the Nitron also fits, though it is a bit bulkier. The loop is less useful in practice, as I found anything I attached larger than a Jolt blaster usually flopped around too much during movement. Detaching the belt buckle is simple, allowing attachments to be shifted around as desired or for any other items you may have to be attached, though sufficiently involved that you don't want to be messing with it when the foam is flying around you. Overall, it's a worthy purchase for anyone fond of disk blasters, and even non-Vortex users will find the belt, pouch, and loop an asset.

4.0 out of 5 stars some assembly, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Vortex Ammo Belt (Toy)
No complaints, put it together and watch your children destroy each other with a full arsenal of nerf bullets. it did just what I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loves it, September 9, 2013
This review is from: Vortex Ammo Belt (Toy)
Got for grandson's birthday. He loves all the nerf guns and this was a hit with him since he can play for a longer time without having to go get more ammo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›