Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nerf Vortex Glow In The Dark Ammo Refills 10-ct
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

55%
45%

VINE VOICEon March 23, 2012
I got the kids a Nerf Vortex Lumitron, and they absolutely love it. But, as I predicted, it didn't take long for them to start losing the discs! So, I quickly got a couple of these packets of discs, and they are quite pleased.

As far as I can tell, they are the same as the ones that the gun came with, and they glow in the dark just as well.

So, if you have already bought a Vortex Lumitron, or you are thinking of buying one, then do yourself and your kids a favor and buy a refill pack.

(Review of Nerf Glow in the Dark 10 Disc Ammo Refill)
TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 1, 2014
I got this one for my Nerf Vortex Vigilon Blaster because it was cheaper than the other glow in the dark discs and I wanted more.

The more expensive ones did seem to be better quality, but I guess you get what you pay for or I am just seeing the price factor...

The size and quality is about the same as the other ones.

If you want quality, perhaps the more expensive refill is the way to go...

This one is fine and I would recommend it if you just want more ammo.

No clogging from firing out of my Blaster yet.

Hope this is helpful to ya!
on December 27, 2012
I gave the Vortex Proton 5 stars as well. I ordered this as a Christmas gift for an 8 year old family member, and he absolutely loved it. The glow in the dark ammo refills are great for use outside at night on in the dark inside.
on February 13, 2013
I have had the Vortex Lumitron for quite some time and I wanted to get some extra discs for it. I love having Nerf Wars in the dark so it would be essential to use ammunition that you can see once it leaves the barrel of the gun. These discs give me the advantage during night battles!
on May 11, 2013
I wish i got more discs a dallor a disk is a little pricey for 10 foam disks with a little plastic inserted in the disks
on November 29, 2015
Good discs just like the OEM ones. My kids lost their discs within five minutes I bought these and they suddenly found then after these arrived. Will come in handy for backup.
on January 23, 2013
They fit the Nerf Vortex line of products, and they glow in the dark, not much else to say about them.
on April 24, 2015
Got these for my nephew for Christmas, he loves them!
on February 23, 2015
These were cool. Better the the regular color.
on February 21, 2013
My sons really like their Nerf guns, but apparently you have to have the right Nerf gun for these to actually glow in the dark.