5.0 out of 5 stars Easy for 10 year old daughter to grip
My daughter wanted this so she had some things to play with outside. She can bring this into the pool or take it to the beach. It has held up really well and is nice and soft so if she or any of her friends get hit with it, they aren't hurt. It's easy for her little hand to grip and she's very happy with it.
Published 17 months ago by Allison W.

2.0 out of 5 stars not for pool use
For adult use, this ball is far from great. The ball took on lots of water in the ocean and was super heavy and waterlogged. Even before that it was very hard to throw (especially if you're trying to throw spirals like Eli). I honestly don't see the appeal. I'm a large child and this should be right up my alley. These 5 star reviews are nuts to me.

I want...
Published 2 months ago by philyodaddy

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy for 10 year old daughter to grip, August 12, 2013
Allison W. "Allison" (Aliso Viejo, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nerf N-Sports Weather Blitz All Conditions Football - Green (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool. Nerf rocks! Grandad approved!, July 29, 2013
Nice grip with unique design and hi-tech colors. Nice spiral after a short learning curve. Durable fun for all ages. I bought it for the grandkids and like it so much I kept it! Tim 70 1/2

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun football, February 17, 2014
I really like this thing. I actually was looking for a basic Nerf football, but this is what was available for a reasonable price on Prime. I was afraid it would look silly or not work correctly, but it looks awesome and made a great kid's gift.

The green stripes are a fairly stiff, sticky rubber. This makes it quite easy to catch with one hand. The green cones at the ends make the ball harder than a normal Nerf, so it's going to smart a bit when it inevitably is missed and bounces into a little kid's face! However, the rubber strips seem to make the ball quite a bit sturdier than a normal Nerf.

The ball is the usual Nerf size and weight, maybe slightly heavier. Very easy to put a good spin on it, even for an 8-year-old.
Generally a fun toy that seems to be an improvement over the plain Nerf football.

2.0 out of 5 stars not for pool use, November 22, 2014
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars

I want to note (since someone commented on my review), this ball is plastic, not nerf material. Obviously if it was the tradish nerf material, I would expect it to get waterlogged, but the fact its plastic and they claim "weather blitz all conditions", I would naturally assume that the ball was as water-resistant as a divers watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boys love Nerf!, January 7, 2014
This ball is used daily at our home. It is bright colored for when the sun begins to set and soft enough that it doesn't hurt too much when they have bad aim and end up hitting bodies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good football, January 9, 2014
Grandson loves it. Bright color makes is visible in the grass. Good, tough exterior makes
it hold up, even in the Minnesota cold.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a staple for any beach bag, September 23, 2014
Big hit at the beach. This Nerf football was perfect for my beach trip this past summer. It's rough-and-tumble nature can withstand all the sand pounding wave chasing action it accumulated over the entire week of our trip. The kids that were around our beach side area were drawn in by the football and joined in our game of toss. We especially liked to hurl the football as far out in the ocean as possible and let it ride the waves back to shore.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Football, March 16, 2014
My husband and son both love this football. They say that it has an excellent grip, so it is easy to both catch and throw. Also the design allows for throwing good spirals.

5.0 out of 5 stars swim ball, June 24, 2014
needed a football for the pool, perfect, exactly what I was looking for! easy to grip, kids love it & we do too!

2.0 out of 5 stars easily soaks up a lot of water, September 21, 2014
easily soaks up a lot of water... I got this thinking it would be good for the pool/beach... man was I wrong...