CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Nerf N-Strike Elite Bundle - Nintendo Wii (Bundle)
|Price:||$57.00 + $3.99 shipping|
- Weapons available in NERF: N-Strike Elite include 16 different NERF blasters, both real and fictional, each with their own specific strengths and weaknesses.
- Enjoy a classic rail shooter packed with arcade style shooter action where your path through the game is laid out in advance so you can concentrate on having fun.
- Bundled with the game is the NERF Switch Shot EX-3 Blaster, which is compatible with other games utilizing the Wii Remote, and as a standalone NERF gun with a three NERF projectiles capacity.
- Your blaster also includes a detachable decoder lens through which special codes and enemy weaknesses can be seen in-game.
- NERF: N-Strike Elite features 2-player offline multiplayer co-op functionality for twice the fun and four different characters to play as.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
- Decent graphics. About what you would expect from a Wii title.
- Challenging. Normal difficulty presents a solid challenge for young kids and adults. Getting every bonus canister is quite difficult on any difficulty (more on that later). Elite difficulty is quite hard.
- Lots of guns. If you are a Nerf Dart Gun fan you will love the variety of guns available in the game. 16 that run the gamut from sniper rifles to grenade launchers and everything in between.
- Customize and upgrade your guns. You can spend your canister points on numerous upgrades and customizations for each gun. Clip size, damage, reload rate, color, dart (trails, whistling etc), extra barrels, scopes, sights and so on. Probably my son's favorite part of the game.
- Replayability. The levels and game is challenging enough to replay the game over and over again. Good thing since the game itself is very short.
- Red Reveal: A nice gameplay element. Kids will like it.
-Plot, It's pretty basic, but my son liked the characters, dialog and plot twist. He's 7, give him a break.
- The game is very short. 10 levels I believe. I suppose it's a "budget" title as you get a $20 gun included with the game, but we could finish the game in about 1-2 hours.
- Only 2 player multiplayer. Why? There's 4 characters to use, they should all be allowed to play at once.
- Bugs: some bugs that we had to overcome by restarting the level. Crosshairs go missing, game gets frozen in one spot. Not a huge number, but for such a short title and simple game, these things shouldn't exist. Rushed out for the holidays I susupect.
- Aiming is a bit wonky.Read more ›
Nerf N-Strike Elite Bundle
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very disappointed in this game. I loved the first game. Still play it. But this one is just irritatingly bad. Major gripes:
1. Read more
My son has always loved NERF guns, so really wanted to try this game. The game itself is a lot of fun, but there aren't enough levels to keep it challenging or interesting. Read morePublished on February 22, 2014 by KrazyKatLady
I got this for my niece for her birthday and she loved it! It was exactly what the description described.Published on December 15, 2013 by angela n.
Rail shooter with a cheap gimmick. +1 star because it was playable, no glitches or other bugs. Just make sure you have a piece of transparent red plastic to use as a filter.Published on December 7, 2013 by Brian C. Petery