Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
vote
The Speedload 6 is about $15 and it fires 6 DTL bullets and is easy to reload. it can also do slamfire.
Aug 19, 2011 by Colleen M. Dwight
vote
I'd just buy one of the ammo boxes that come with 100 darts, divide them up into 4 batches and put 3 away, reason being that the darts will get lost and mangled and need to be replaced, so you NEED extras, but if the kids HAVE tons of darts on hand they don't value the ones they have. As for a fair amount to carry, I'd say 2 loads for each gun (12) would be ideal, so 24.
Oct 14, 2010 by D. DEVRIEND
vote
yellow or green kind ?
Mar 27, 2009 by Jane Buckley
votes
It lies in the fact that there are more powerful and versatile guns to be used as your primary, such as the Barricade. In addition, while the Maverick is the jack of all trades gun, its' maximum ammo input is fixed at a relatively low number, and its' modding potential is relatively low if you discount all mods for aesthetic reasons. So, while it is a solid gun, there are simply too many guns that outstrip it in sheer use as a primary. To note, I personally carry it as my secondary, as well as carry a pair of Reflexes for tertiary.
Dec 25, 2011 by James Zorro
votes
You may be referring to the Nerf Rebelle Sweet Revenge Blaster, found here: http://www.amazon.com/Nerf-Rebelle-Sweet-Revenge-Dart/dp/B00CXLQG0M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1413944380&sr=8-1&keywords=nerf+rebelle+sweet+revenge
Oct 21, 2014 by Matt Craig
votes
The old Maverick was blue... I have no idea why they show it in blue online. I hoped that helped! The modern Maverick is now yellow.
Sep 4, 2009 by Martina Wu
votes
How would you modify it? I can only compare the Maverick to the Strongarm in regards to the Maverick arrived broken and the Strongarm worked. Every once in a while it would slip and not circle around fully to catch the next bullet, but was pretty good. However aiming is next to impossible. It's about 8-12 inches off sometimes from the target.
Feb 26, 2015 by Kathryn Royal
votes
Age Dec 8, 2013
Age 3,5 to 11. I have 4 boys and we all love playing
Dec 9, 2013 by Jeff N.
votes
We have put the regular darts, whistle darts and suction cup in there. They all fly, some farther than others.
Nov 22, 2013 by Amy Van Brocklin
votes
3-4 year olds may have difficulty pulling the priming slide or trigger on any Nerf product. The Maverick is one pf the easiest to use, but it will depend on the particular child. Furthermore the loading system may trouble a younger child if they can not understand how to use it. The Night finder/Firestrike may be a better choice for children with poor coordination, give their simpler design.
Nov 16, 2013 by zeel
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers