Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Nerf N-Strike Elite Rapidstrike CS-18 Blaster (Col...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 22% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Nerf N-Strike Elite Rapidstrike CS-18 Blaster (Colors may vary)
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- High quality toys for children all ages
- Made using safe materials
- Tested for quality and durability
- The Rapidstrike CS-18 blaster holds 18 Elite Darts
- Acceleration Trigger powers up the motor for rapid firing
- Fires Elite darts up to 75 feet
- Clip holds 12 darts and is see-through for instant firepower checks
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Nerf N-Strike Elite RapidStrike CS-18 blaster delivers elite distance in a streamlined, lightweight design that's made for maximum mission mobility. This Nerf N-Strike Elite motorized blaster comes with 18 Elite Darts in a see-through clip. With just one pull of the trigger, you can deliver an all-out blitz of motorized, rapid firepower.
- Blaster fires darts up to 75 feet
- See-through clip for instant dart check
- Blaster is compatible with Nerf Mission App Tactical Rail Mount (not included)
- Ages 8 and up
- Requires 4 C size alkaline batteries (not included)
- Includes RapidStrike CS-18 blaster, 18-dart see-through clip, 18 Elite Darts, and instructions
From the Manufacturer
Stay mobile with this streamlined, lightweight Rapidstrike CS-18 blaster! The Rapidstrike CS-18 gives you serious rapid-strike firepower. Spray a blanket of cover fire or go on the move with an all-out blitz! The blaster's Acceleration Trigger powers up the motor for super-speed firing. The clip holds all 18 of the included Elite Darts and it's see-through so you can do instant firepower checks! With a range of up to 75 feet, you've got long-range striking power and a lightning rate of fire. Get maximum mission mobility with the Rapidstrike CS-18 blaster!
Nerf and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
Style Name: Base | Product Packaging: Frustration-Free Packaging
Top Customer Reviews
But just how good is the CS-18? I'd say pretty doggone good. First and obvious, the transparent magazine is a real plus, letting you see exactly how many rounds you have left. And it doesn't take long to empty the clip. The rate of fire is noticeably higher than my Stampede ECS, thanks to the motorized flywheel drive that speeds up the firing mechanism. I fired off four magazines (72 darts) without a jam, but these were new darts still in pristine condition, so there shouldn't be many jams. If you do get a jam, the port under the top rail allows easy access to clear it. I didn't try to measure the maximum range, but I fired a clip from my front porch, which is about forty-five feet from the street, and some shots were landing almost on the other side of the street, so it had to be at least 60 feet. There are five tactical rails for gripping, and three attachment points for a sling. Aiming is easy, with front and rear sights.
There's no assembly required, but the CS-18 won't operate without 4 C batteries. You'll need a small Phillips screwdriver to remove three screws that hold the battery compartment under the barrel.Read more ›
Here are some practical tips & observations:
* 18-round clips don't do this blaster justice. You're better off with the 25-round drum mag from the Rampage or better yet the 35-round drum mag from the Raider. If you are set with 18-rounds, then the 18-round drum mag from the older Alpha-trooper is the best configuration, making the profile of this blaster more ergonomic to handle.
* For straps, buy some paracord! Use a simple loop & monkey-fist knot to provide a semi-permanent attachment point on the rear posts flanking the rear sight port. (Use 2 separate loops for each post.) Make another paracord loop for the attachment post on the bottom of the trigger grip.
* When using the 35-round drum mag, a fore-grip is a must. This grip is a perfect & exact fit:Military Law Enforcement Polymer Vertical fore-grip Battle Grip 1913 Picatinny or weaver Rail Configuration. Check out the pictures in the customer gallery.
* Accuracy will depend greatly on the health & quality of your darts. Both the N-Strike Streamlines and the new N-Strike Elite Darts work... But beware that the darts start to show a "pinching" wear-and-tear on the shaft of the dart just below the tip due to the flywheel mechanism. This is expected, but can shorten the life span of accurate darts in any flywheel blaster. (Traditional spring/manual blasters don't have this issue with dart "pinch")
* Trigger technique is more "delicate" that other semi-auto flywheel blasters. The entire dart pusher assembly is automated.Read more ›
The gun requires four C batteries (not included) making it a little heavier on the front. You will need to press two triggers to fire the bullets. The lower trigger starts the motor and the upper trigger release the bullets. You don't have to release all 18 bullets, you cam limit it. It will keep on firing as long as you are holding down the trigger.
You can buy another 18-bullet magazine if you want a quick reload. Putting back the bullets though is a little annoying. You'll have to push each bullet back in the magazine
- Frustrating when it jams, and it jams.
- if you are planning for sneak attacks, forget it. The motor is loud and your enemy can hear you even at the back of the house.
Out of the box, I noticed this 'blaster' is incredibly well constructed. It feels sturdy, the buttons and trigger are smooth without much play in them, and the magazine slides in securely with a positive 'snap'. There's a convenient and very well-designed adjustable stock that reduces the length of the rifle by 3-1/4". A slide-open cover for removing jammed darts, through-handle sights, and five tactical rails for attaching optional accessories, such as dart holders, scopes, and foregrips round out this incredibly well-designed 'toy'. I say 'toy' because it feels so comfortable in my hands that I'm surprised it's actually marketed to children.
The gun works by holding down the 'accelerator button' with your middle finger, and then pulling the trigger when you're ready to fire. It'll fire fully-automatic by holding down the trigger, but works just as well semi-automatic, pulling the trigger and releasing if you're trying to conserve on darts. There's a button just forward of the accelerator button that releases the magazine, so you can pop it out with your other hand without changing position of your first hand. Again, very well designed. I'm 6'1" and I find it to be a very comfortable gun to aim and fire.
Over the last couple of weeks we've had a blast with this gun... I've ambushed my wife and kids several times, and now I've been getting ambushed myself.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It was not what we expected. The darts are very weak, and don`t reach the distance of 90 feet that promised., only reach 40 feet aprox.
We are not satisfied with this product.
Jammed with the new darts and the dart pusher motor busted in less than a day. If you want a n-strike elite flywheel blaster get a stryfe.Published 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
I own many nerf guns and this has to be the worst I own, it jams ALL THE TIME and it takes up a lot of batteries. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Dude
It shoots very far and fast, sometimes it will jam if you put OLDER mags in it, but besides that it shoots fine.Published 1 month ago by kwb
WORST GUN EVER WASTE OF MONEY IF I COULD I WOULD RETURN IT BUT I GOT IT ON AMAZON I HAD TO RATE IT AT LEAST 1 STAR TO WRITE A REVIEW IT JAMS ON THE FIRST BULLET EVERY TIME YOU TRY... Read morePublished 1 month ago by ALEX
Bought it to my son. He likes it very much. Would recommend it to others. You may have fun with your kids too.Published 1 month ago by Wael Ashmawi
ok, if you are looking for a good gun to snip with this is the gun not to use its very loud your enemy with here you before u shoot, and also on an scale to 1-10 of aiming I would... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Steve
This nerf gun really is more than what I expected. It does take 4 Alkaline medium sized batteries because it's not your every day average Joe gun that just shoots once and you got... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Apple