Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 11, 2014
We bought a Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster gun while in Disneyland. I didn't take much notice to the packaging before we discarded it... so I wasn't sure if the gun was Nerf of not. It was, and these worked perfectly! They were even better than the original darts.
on March 16, 2015
I got these before the N-strike elite suction darts came out. These work pretty well. They are a lot heavier and less aerodynamic than the n-strike elite suctions, but they do their job, and they're more durable (I think).
on December 26, 2012
Good deal on nerf darts. They were shipped quickly and cheaper than purchasing in the stores. My son LOVES them!
on January 4, 2013
They were as advertised and fit the Nerf gun I ordered. Easy to load and use and safe in the house.
on April 18, 2013
I bought these for my son, who loves nerf toys but always seems to lose the darts. These were HALF the price at the store. A much better value, and its exactly the same product (not generic, but original nerf brand). I got them fast and they were packaged well. Totally worth the price.
on April 24, 2013
I bought these to supplement the supply of two darts that came with the N-Strike blaster that I have. I cannot tell you the amount of fun I have had shooting my room mates. I had to clean the tips with a little bit of water or saliva to get them to stick but after that they work great and will stick to a variety of surfaces.
on January 16, 2013
The suction was ok not really strong, maybe they are suppose to be this way. Good product and excellent price. I bought them to pick up game pieces out of games, so as not to move other pieces. Other gamers use these for that reason. Thank you...
on January 24, 2013
Seems like they don't stick quite as well as the Nerf darts that are supposed to be the same and that came with the gun. But they're pretty close. I think the ones that came with the Nerf gun stick slightly better.
on January 12, 2013
I actually bought this and the shooter for my husband is a "funny" gift one year, and it's turned out to be a lot of fun. These shoot very far and actually stick to a wall! I am not sure what ages they'd been good for if buying for kids. but he's had fun shooting it.
on May 27, 2013
However, these darts are created equal. They all fit snug in the barrel and have good velocity despite the tip not being so aerodynamic. These will soon all be lost behind the tv, and under the couch and bed, so stock up.