5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cat training.
I bought these to train my cat to not chew on blind cords and phone charger cords. No more screaming or chasing. One is perfect and the other leaked just a little but nothing a little adhesive can't handle. Very happy. And my cat and I have a much calmer relationship.
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad squirt gun, but its no super soaker!
Maybe I'm I just need to yell at the kids to get off my lawn or maybe they really don't make things like they used to. I remember when supersoakers were great water guns that you pumped up, held the trigger and they could shoot far. This is a basically a nicer version of the cheapo squirt guns.

Not to expensive, but not really what I'm looking for. My 3 year...
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cat training., April 21, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Stop Licking!, May 25, 2014
This review is from: Nerf Super Soaker Alphafire Blaster (Toy)
Bought it to surprise my dogs into stopping obsessive licking (it works). Although this is a small gun, it shoots quite a bit of water ... more than my dogs would like. I bought two, they both have slow leaks, so don't leave them in your lap waiting for the dogs to lick.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've also been very happy to see that it doesn't leak like so many ..., July 2, 2014
This review is from: Nerf Super Soaker Alphafire Blaster (Toy)
We purchased this to train our cats who insist on destroying my living room furniture. It has exceeded my expectations and then some. It shoots 3 stream blasts and is very accurate! I've also been very happy to see that it doesn't leak like so many previous water guns have. And the cats... they hate it! Which means I LOVE IT! Very glad I purchased this gun, it's the best indoor water gun we've found. I'm buying another one tonight!

5.0 out of 5 stars summer is here!, May 27, 2014
This review is from: Nerf Super Soaker Alphafire Blaster (Toy)
my three year old surprised her daddy at the door with this, it SOAKED him, it took her two hands to hold and pull the trigger, but she could do it and was very happy with her ambush!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoots well and at a good distance, June 19, 2014
Ovieda Estrada "Insight Seeker" (Sugar Land, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nerf Super Soaker Alphafire Blaster (Toy)
I bought this for deterring a new cat from attacking the other cats so for the past few weeks I've carried it around with whenever I'm at home. Yup, just all me Sheriff of Catville. It has a triple stream spray that shoots over a good distance. It has been effective. My young male cat is beginning to learn that it isn't a wise move to jump my other 2 cats since a nice triple spray of water is waiting for you. I think kids would have fun with this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad squirt gun, but its no super soaker!, April 21, 2014
This review is from: Nerf Super Soaker Alphafire Blaster (Toy)

Not to expensive, but not really what I'm looking for. My 3 year old likes it... but I'm still on the hunt for a REAL super soaker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome toy, June 26, 2014
This review is from: Nerf Super Soaker Alphafire Blaster (Toy)
This toy is sooooooooooooooo cool. It works as good as all the other squirters but it is small enough to hide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Nerf Super Soaker Alphafire Blaster (Toy)
Small and powerful fun for the kids cheap and fast shipping a great buy
Now just waiting for nice weather

5.0 out of 5 stars Help control the pet population, July 23, 2014
Mac Allan (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nerf Super Soaker Alphafire Blaster (Toy)
I laughed out loud reading all the reviews about people using these things on rowdy pets, but it worked for me. Stops a barking dog without harm. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product and delivery, September 8, 2014
hello,
this nerf super soaker is a "blast" to use as it has three different nozzles to squirt out the water. the top one goes about 15 feet, but the two on the sides only go about 5 feet. it holds a lot of water, is rather large, but fits small to large hands. the trigger is easy to pull and it feels well built...but, like 99% of squirt guns, this one leaks at the trigger mechanism. but if you are outside in the yard playing, who cares if it leaks... the cost over the less expensive models is that it is well built, holds a lot of water, and can be concealed for sneak attacks, but again, it leaks at the trigger mechanism. when will designers come up with one that does not leak? yrmv it is a great squirt gun and we are happy with it, but it leaks...

Nerf Super Soaker Alphafire Blaster