5.0 out of 5 stars Lock and load
We bought 4 Nerf Vortex Revonix 360 Blasters over Thanksgiving. At the beginning, my son shot several discs outside and lost a few of them. I saw that this game was about to get real costly (I think that Nerf is trying to make a profit off of these things).

Published 12 months ago by TheSpend

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice amount of discs
They work good in the gun. Would buy them again if we needed more discs.
Color makes them easy to find.
Published 10 months ago by Cassandra Dunn

5.0 out of 5 stars Lock and load, December 5, 2013
TheSpend (Hull, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nerf Vortex 40-Disc Refill Pack,Orange (Toy)

We moved the game inside, and the level of awesome got kicked up to 11. The discs were soft enough that they didn't damage household items, but they had enough force to sting when you hit someone in the head (especially the ears). We played with wild abandon like children with no regard for safety. I became intimate with the saying, "All's fair in love and war" when my wife and son turned on me in the middle of battle. On the second night, I was crouched down in a corner scrounging for ammo. I was surrounded, and I took a direct hit to the cornea at point-blank range. The black spot in my vision cleared up after about 10 minutes, and the game ended for the night (like many childhood games did). The next day we bought safety glasses for everyone. While it seemed lame at first, I was able to get more head shots because I no longer had to duck to protect my eyes. I highly recommend the safety glasses.

Including the ammo that came with the blasters and the extra refill packs that we bought, we had over 200 rounds. After playing for 3 nights straight, we did a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in the area, and we only missed 12 rounds (including the ones that were lost forever outside).

I had never used the discs, and I was a little unsure about them when compared to the darts; however, I really liked how these discs floated across the room with a slight arc. I was able to bend a few discs around doorways at my opponents that were peeking out, and it was amazing.

My son had a little trouble working the big blasters, but he had a lot of fun running around the house with his backpack, picking up the shot discs, and hoarding them. He really started to control the game. We had to teach him hand the discs back out. I recommend having at least 75 to 100 discs per person for maximum fun. You don't want to be crawling all over the floor searching for discs. At any given time, you just want to be able to drop the floor where you're at and pick up about 20 discs. Several barrels around the house filled with discs would be ideal.

I highly recommend this refill pack. I'll try to update this review in the future and let you know how the discs hold up over time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra Ammo, November 4, 2013
This review is from: Nerf Vortex 40-Disc Refill Pack,Orange (Toy)
Sons loved the extra vortex ammo. This version seems to shoot quite a bit further! Highly recommended as discs tend to go missing after nerf wars!

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, January 18, 2014
This review is from: Nerf Vortex 40-Disc Refill Pack,Orange (Toy)
we purchased a nerf gun from amazon and bought these to give us extra ammo. they work great. Just exactly like the ones that came with our gun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Office Fun, January 31, 2014
This review is from: Nerf Vortex 40-Disc Refill Pack,Orange (Toy)
We have massive nerf gun battles in my office. These are an absolute essential. I will be ordering more, and maybe even trying to set it up for subscription delivery. (they got lost/hoarded)

5.0 out of 5 stars love this refill pack., March 19, 2014
This review is from: Nerf Vortex 40-Disc Refill Pack,Orange (Toy)
we kept losing the 5 green discs that came with our nerf gun. The orange discs show up so much better! And now we have 40 to lose :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than nerf darts, March 29, 2014
This review is from: Nerf Vortex 40-Disc Refill Pack,Orange (Toy)
These discs go much farther than the typical Nerf dart, and are fairly reasonably priced for a 40-pack. No complaints here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad it is not green!, December 21, 2013
This review is from: Nerf Vortex 40-Disc Refill Pack,Orange (Toy)
We can not find the green ones when they land in the grass! I am thrilled to fine these in orange!

5.0 out of 5 stars the right stuff, April 6, 2014
This review is from: Nerf Vortex 40-Disc Refill Pack,Orange (Toy)
They are what they say and they performed as you'd expect. If you need some and the price is competitive, why not...

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice amount of discs, February 23, 2014
This review is from: Nerf Vortex 40-Disc Refill Pack,Orange (Toy)
They work good in the gun. Would buy them again if we needed more discs.
Color makes them easy to find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nerf vortex 40 disc refill pack, January 13, 2014
This review is from: Nerf Vortex 40-Disc Refill Pack,Orange (Toy)
We purchased these to go along with Nerf guns we purchased for Christmas so we could have extras. The guns have been such a hit, I am sure we will need to order more soon!

Nerf Vortex 40-Disc Refill Pack,Orange