5.0 out of 5 stars Not that expensive compared with "ordering out"
This is by far my favorite of the flavors! I do like mine a little sweeter than it comes, and I've found that a little agave nectar is the perfect solution...it mixes wonderfully with cold drinks, adds just the right amount of sweet, and doesn't make me feel quite as guilty as plain sugar.

I've noticed that the biggest complaint is the price, but I don't think...
Published on May 7, 2012 by ENisen

3.0 out of 5 stars Great drink, but Nescafe needs to rethink pricing structure
Published on July 31, 2009 by Kaleidocherry

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Great drink, but Nescafe needs to rethink pricing structure, July 31, 2009
Kaleidocherry (Seattle Eastside) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Nescafe Dolce Gusto for Nescafe Dolce Gusto Brewers, Cappuccino Ice, 16 Count (Pack of 3) (Grocery)
I'm quite happy with my Dolce Gusto machine, and 95% of the time we drink the Caffe Lungo. That product comes in a box of 16 capsules, but since there is no milk/sugar capsule involved in Caffe Lungo, we get 16 drinks from every box. One capsule makes one drink. The iced cappuccino also comes in a box of sixteen capsules, but you need two (one coffee, one milk/sugar) for each drink: so you are only getting 8 drinks from every box, at the same price as the other. In other words, the iced cappuccino costs twice as much. I think Nescafe should make each box the same number of SERVINGS, rather than the same number of physical capsules. I do like to have these around for super hot days (like today :-) but it's not a product I'll repeat after August is over, simply because of the pricing issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not that expensive compared with "ordering out", May 7, 2012
ENisen (Indiana, USA) - See all my reviews

I've noticed that the biggest complaint is the price, but I don't think it's that bad. I purchase my capsules locally--and usually on sale. On average, one box (or 8 servings) costs me around $9. That is just over $1/drink. If this is a new addition to your diet--then this may be a little pricey...but for those of us who are willing to spend $2-$5/drink at a coffee shop--this is a savings! A little perspective and moderation can go a long way in appreciating what you have in front of you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product but capsules are waaaay to expensive, August 17, 2010
Kallen "KP" (Navarre, Fl United States) - See all my reviews
I certainly agree with all of the other comments . I love the pot but cannot deal with the price of the pods.
Had I known how expensive it would be I probably would not have purchased the pot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cappuccino Ice, November 3, 2009
I agree, fabulous quality but the price.... way too costly. Most stores are dropping the coffee pot and coffee because of lack of sales. I'm sure its the price. Too bad! Add shipping and the cost is way off the charts. Also, the expiration date on coffee is very short. If you aren't careful you could buy a box off the shelf that has already expired.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite, September 21, 2012
I love this little machine and the ice caps are my favorite. Can't get enough and it's sweet enough that I don't have to add extra sugar. For those who complain any of these caps are not flavorful enough, your adding too much water. If you want a mega sized coffee, use two sets then. This is just right for me, not too sweet and right amount of flavor. I enjoy them every morning, it is always such a treat and reminds me of Europe a little and a feeling of being back home. My husband likes cappuccino the most.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yum!, April 26, 2012
This is one of my favorite dolce gusto flavors. I'm more into cold drinks. Just make over ice and it's delicious! No need to add sugar or anything, but sometimes I'll skip the milk capsule and add hazelnut creamer to it. There is three boxes of 16 capsules (8 of espresso and 8 of milk) which makes 24 drinks. Little pricey but compare it to Starbucks and it's a steal! Lol :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting summer beverage, September 25, 2010
We like the regular Cappuccino and thought we would give this a try. If you follow the exact measurements we thought this had a really good taste to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Peach flavor!, August 16, 2014
Length:: 3:44 Mins

Video review of Nestea Peach Iced brewing. Made an error when I stated there were only 2 Iced flavors available. There are actually 3 flavors: Nestea Peach Iced Tea, Cappuccino and Skinny Cappuccino.

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, but a little cheaper than buying from Nescafe., August 18, 2014
It's nice coffee, but it's a little on the expensive side, especially when you realize that it's only 8 cups of coffee you're getting in the box, there's only 8 coffees & 8 milks, but we do like that you can purchase this in 3 box cartons as opposed to single boxes, we used to get our coffee for the Dolce Gusto direct from Nescafe, but it's a little cheaper on Amazon, we'll continue to purchase it this way for the foreseeable future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing summer beverage, June 29, 2014
Nature Girl "DLM" (Reynoldsburg, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This is a refreshing cold coffee shop style beverage. Much more convenient than a drive down the street. Also a better value.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›