Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NESCAFE Dolce Gusto, Iced Cappuccino, Makes 24 Cups, 8 Espresso and 8 Milk (3 Boxes of 16 Capsules)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Flavor: Iced Cappuccino|Size: 16 Count (Pack of 3)|Change

on May 7, 2012
This is by far my favorite of the flavors! I do like mine a little sweeter than it comes, and I've found that a little agave nectar is the perfect solution...it mixes wonderfully with cold drinks, adds just the right amount of sweet, and doesn't make me feel quite as guilty as plain sugar.

I've noticed that the biggest complaint is the price, but I don't think it's that bad. I purchase my capsules locally--and usually on sale. On average, one box (or 8 servings) costs me around $9. That is just over $1/drink. If this is a new addition to your diet--then this may be a little pricey...but for those of us who are willing to spend $2-$5/drink at a coffee shop--this is a savings! A little perspective and moderation can go a long way in appreciating what you have in front of you!
on September 21, 2012
I love this little machine and the ice caps are my favorite. Can't get enough and it's sweet enough that I don't have to add extra sugar. For those who complain any of these caps are not flavorful enough, your adding too much water. If you want a mega sized coffee, use two sets then. This is just right for me, not too sweet and right amount of flavor. I enjoy them every morning, it is always such a treat and reminds me of Europe a little and a feeling of being back home. My husband likes cappuccino the most.
VINE VOICEon July 31, 2009
I'm quite happy with my Dolce Gusto machine, and 95% of the time we drink the Caffe Lungo. That product comes in a box of 16 capsules, but since there is no milk/sugar capsule involved in Caffe Lungo, we get 16 drinks from every box. One capsule makes one drink. The iced cappuccino also comes in a box of sixteen capsules, but you need two (one coffee, one milk/sugar) for each drink: so you are only getting 8 drinks from every box, at the same price as the other. In other words, the iced cappuccino costs twice as much. I think Nescafe should make each box the same number of SERVINGS, rather than the same number of physical capsules. I do like to have these around for super hot days (like today :-) but it's not a product I'll repeat after August is over, simply because of the pricing issue.
on January 21, 2015
I bought this as a gift for my grandma who bought the machine and wanted some of these to go along wih it. We tried the machine out together with this Cappuccino iced flavor. We made it and poured over ice. It was OK but nothing amazing. I could get it down but not the greatest taste.
on March 19, 2015
Great for thirst, glass of ice fill up with the tea and foam., so very satisfying. I was surprised that it had any imitation sugar in it. I Love this and it is so nice that I can drink it. The foam is so tasty, you just cant get any better than this drink
on June 10, 2015
The product is not at all as expected. The coffee and milk mix instead of forming two separate phases. The drink is also too sweet. It tastes like cheap powder shake. It is better to buy the normal cappuccino and add ice. Much much better.
on June 13, 2014
This is by far my favorite Dolce Gusto flavor. I have tried most of the flavors both domestic and international. These are so tasty that the re-orders are coming rapidly. Maybe these are too good. I live in Austin and it gets hot. Sometimes I feel like a pick me up drink. This satisfies both. How can I go wrong? Id type more, but Im going to go make another one right now. Enjoy!
on December 9, 2014
This tea is super! It is good hot in the morning. I haven't tried it cold yet as it is Winter here in Wisconsin at this time. If it is as good cold as it is hot, then it is wonderful with a nice foam on top.
on April 26, 2012
This is one of my favorite dolce gusto flavors. I'm more into cold drinks. Just make over ice and it's delicious! No need to add sugar or anything, but sometimes I'll skip the milk capsule and add hazelnut creamer to it. There is three boxes of 16 capsules (8 of espresso and 8 of milk) which makes 24 drinks. Little pricey but compare it to Starbucks and it's a steal! Lol :)
on August 18, 2014
It's nice coffee, but it's a little on the expensive side, especially when you realize that it's only 8 cups of coffee you're getting in the box, there's only 8 coffees & 8 milks, but we do like that you can purchase this in 3 box cartons as opposed to single boxes, we used to get our coffee for the Dolce Gusto direct from Nescafe, but it's a little cheaper on Amazon, we'll continue to purchase it this way for the foreseeable future.